THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^ indeed

who copped the silver pros?

I passed on them. Saw someone blacked out the soles.....................:smokin

Passed on the past few, need to return my 17 Royals for another pair. The carbon fiber is cracked on the right shoe, never even tried them on.

The Eggplants are looking great though

For today

Mine still DS after like 4 years of having them. SMH at me. I need to find a reason to break these out. It's the most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks
Yea they are easy to pull off too, simple and clean cw.

Hi guys...

I asked in the sneaker maintenance thread and didn't receive any response.

My all black foams need to have soles reglued on. Are there any reputable people who does it on here? They're my grails and I'd like to have a good job done

Thank u in advance

Hi guys...

I asked in the sneaker maintenance thread and didn't receive any response.

My all black foams need to have soles reglued on. Are there any reputable people who does it on here? They're my grails and I'd like to have a good job done

Thank u in advance

http://jwongboutique.com/

Dude has been around for years. He was originally in jackson heights, queens then moved to lower manhattan late last year. He does good work for a very good price.

Question for u guys:

I have some 2001 All black foam pros, they are so comfy. It feels like full length zoom.

I bought some VNDS Volts foam pros recently, they feel like bricks. Only my second pair of foams. But definitely not as comfortable.

I'm kinda on a Foam kick right now, but not entirely sure if I wanna pick up anymore with how these volts feel.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom