THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Anyone know of a spot with a sale on the silver pros in an 11? I know soleclassics has them in a 10.5 for 175

Picked these up a while ago for 180 shipped from eBay, my last major pickup Haha . And yes this thread needs to be revived word to foamposites .

Attachments

• AD1B78E1-0FE4-4AD0-B81F-F2B879ABABD0.jpeg
    AD1B78E1-0FE4-4AD0-B81F-F2B879ABABD0.jpeg
    556.4 KB · Views: 16
Yeah I didn’t think they would be legit when I got them ; didn’t have the box was the only thing . But dude seemed like he just wanted to get rid of them and nobody bidded , so I messaged him and made an offer . Steals!

Pass on all the other foams releasing this year, only new foam im looking forward to is the rose pink or whatever, but I need to see real pictures first.

Picked these up a while ago for 180 shipped from eBay, my last major pickup Haha . And yes this thread needs to be revived word to foamposites .
Thats robbery right there. My pairs been collecting dust for almost 2 years now I think. Paid $330 for them, og all. Great looking shoe.

Pass on all the other foams releasing this year, only new foam im looking forward to is the rose pink or whatever, but I need to see real pictures first.
I dont know what colorway youre talking about. Havent heard anything about those.

I want some pink foams.

Man this place is DEAD....

Anyone around Boston going through the hoops of hopefully securing a pair of the "Big Bang" (Nebula/Galaxy) Foamposite Ones? I have a strong feeling that they'll have a wider release as they are probably the All Star Game shoe for this year

Back
Top Bottom