THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Why dont yall just post your joints in the foam discussion thread and just get this one locked?

BD652E7F-87CA-4439-93F9-67718F14A266.jpeg

those reds and the blue pros are perfect upgrades from the ogs. The best upgrade being the leather instead of nubuck for the laces.

I was going to sell my metallic reds and electric blues but looking at the last page got me 2nd guessing myself.

Electric greens on the other hand, might be on their way out.

I've got so many pairs of foams and only wear sneakers 2x a week most of the time. :/

Last edited:
those reds and the blue pros are perfect upgrades from the ogs. The best upgrade being the leather instead of nubuck for the laces.

I was going to sell my metallic reds and electric blues but looking at the last page got me 2nd guessing myself.

Electric greens on the other hand, might be on their way out.

I've got so many pairs of foams and only wear sneakers 2x a week most of the time. :/

I still love my electric greens and electrolimes too.

What size are you? I do agree on the leather over suede. That’s been needed changed. I need the “Ben Gordons” still :frown:

I still love my electric greens and electrolimes too.

What size are you? I do agree on the leather over suede. That’s been needed changed. I need the “Ben Gordons” still :frown:

the electric greens are a size 10.5, but most of my foams are 11-11.5.
I do have a pair of Oregon Duck foams sz.12

I think the older foams (before 2015) were bigger than the more current foams.

My Ben Gordons are 11.5 but fit me like an 11.

the electric greens are a size 10.5, but most of my foams are 11-11.5.
I do have a pair of Oregon Duck foams sz.12

I think the older foams (before 2015) were bigger than the more current foams.

My Ben Gordons are 11.5 but fit me like an 11.

I’ve thought this too. Everything 2012 and earlier in size 11 fits me great. But I have noticed that they seem almost a half size smaller now

I’ve been burned 3 times on the Oregon’s. I’ve given up at this point

Last edited:
You’ve always stayed true to the foam game after all these years :pimp:

:nthat:
Sadly I took a break from constantly checking eBay for deals after I got my HoH Royals. Now seeing Jed Sr on IG (I know he’s on here, don’t know his name) get SO many insane grabs, I’ve been missing out

:nthat:
Sadly I took a break from constantly checking eBay for deals after I got my HoH Royals. Now seeing Jed Sr on IG (I know he’s on here, don’t know his name) get SO many insane grabs, I’ve been missing out
I have maybe 6 pairs left. The one I really love ie. dark armies, Carolinas, etc.

Seeing them drop sooooo many CWs + “retroing” some of the greats has kept me away.

I see they’ve got a denim pair dropping soon :lol::smh:

I have maybe 6 pairs left. The one I really love ie. dark armies, Carolinas, etc.

Seeing them drop sooooo many CWs + “retroing” some of the greats has kept me away.

I see they’ve got a denim pair dropping soon :lol::smh:

Yes sir! The black/gold pro looked good. Then I seen the tongue..... PASS
I was hopeful for the Denim.... PASS

There’s a pair of Armies I’m trying to get right now finally. They’re just expensive. Most I’ll ever spend on some shoes, so we will see

I put my extra pair of Carolinas up for 300. VVNDS no laces, and couldn’t sell them smh. I’ll keep them

Yes sir! The black/gold pro looked good. Then I seen the tongue..... PASS
I was hopeful for the Denim.... PASS

There’s a pair of Armies I’m trying to get right now finally. They’re just expensive. Most I’ll ever spend on some shoes, so we will see

I put my extra pair of Carolinas up for 300. VVNDS no laces, and couldn’t sell them smh. I’ll keep them
I got my Carolinas for like 100 on eBay maybe 6-7 years ago. :lol:

Before the boom I was doing what you’re doing now back when 80% of my collection was foams.

To this day the most I’ve ever spent on shoes is $425 for my Dark Armies.

I got my Carolinas for like 100 on eBay maybe 6-7 years ago. :lol:

Before the boom I was doing what you’re doing now back when 80% of my collection was foams.

To this day the most I’ve ever spent on shoes is $425 for my Dark Armies.

Yeah I bought like 20 pairs for $100-$120 off eBay a couple years ago. I’ve still got over 70 pair of foamposites. I paid 300 for one of my Carolinas. Most I ever spent. But Dark Armies don’t come up too often, especially in my size and the condition they’re in. I just need to stay on top of eBay again I guess. $600 for Dark armies is tempting even me somehow. But it’s $600!!!!!! For some old sneakers....

Still worth more than say DBs, Oregon’s, and Galaxys (to me). An actual LIMITED shoe

Yeah I bought like 20 pairs for $100-$120 off eBay a couple years ago. I’ve still got over 70 pair of foamposites. I paid 300 for one of my Carolinas. Most I ever spent. But Dark Armies don’t come up too often, especially in my size and the condition they’re in. I just need to stay on top of eBay again I guess. $600 for Dark armies is tempting even me somehow. But it’s $600!!!!!! For some old sneakers....

Still worth more than say DBs, Oregon’s, and Galaxys (to me). An actual LIMITED shoe

We still don’t know how many Dark Armies actually exist :lol:

Story has it they’re only 84 pair but I never bought that tho. I’d say double or triple that but still that’s an EXTREMELY limited release. Could easily be less than 10 pair per size.

Most people don’t even know what they are. Even more people don’t know that it was a part of a pack.

Last edited:
We still don’t need know how many Dark Armies actually exist :lol:

Story has it they’re only 84 pair but I never bought that tho. I’d say double or triple that but still that’s an EXTREMELY limited release. Could easily be less than 10 pair per size.

Most people don’t even know what they are. Even more people don’t know that it was a part of a pack.

Exactly! Which is why even at $600 to me it seems like a deal. Knowing that it’s actually limited and not a wide release.
I never bought the 82 pair line, but I can’t confirm or deny it
I’d love DBs and Oregon’s, but at $500, I’ll get 2-3 pairs off eBay for steals and keep wearing foams everyday

Exactly! Which is why even at $600 to me it seems like a deal. Knowing that it’s actually limited and not a wide release.
I never bought the 82 pair line, but I can’t confirm or deny it
I’d love DBs and Oregon’s, but at $500, I’ll get 2-3 pairs off eBay for steals and keep wearing foams everyday
What size are you?

Thought you were like a 7 or 12 :rofl: You wouldve been outta luck.

Have you had any correspondence with the seller?

Hahahahaha naw. I wish I was a 9-9.5! I see INSANE deals for pairs in that size

Yeah I’ve talked with the seller

Back
Top Bottom