THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I know where a DS pair is. Just broke

Lmao
Another pair I got for no more than $150 if I remember correctly.

DS OG all.

Only thing is the sole was flapping off crazy when I got em the glue have essentially evaporated :smh: Worst part is the same thing happened to the carbon fiber area which is impossible to glue back right.

Before the era of known shoe restorers I just took it to some random shoe cobbler :lol: He did a decent job tho. Still haven’t worn them to this day.

Another pair I got for no more than $150 if I remember correctly.

DS OG all.

Only thing is the sole was flapping off crazy when I got em the glue have essentially evaporated :smh: Worst part is the same thing happened to the carbon fiber area which is impossible to glue back right.

Before the era of known shoe restorers I just took it to some random shoe cobbler :lol: He did a decent job tho. Still haven’t worn them to this day.

HAHA

I just stole some DS 01 Blue Pros. A little sole separation and checks missing. For $80 I’m gonna try to fix them and replace my pair for sure

Figured for that price I might as well try it. If it works, that’s a hell of a deal

HAHA

I just stole some DS 01 Blue Pros. A little sole separation and checks missing. For $80 I’m gonna try to fix them and replace my pair for sure

Figured for that price I might as well try it. If it works, that’s a hell of a deal
The checks are a super easy fix.

Yea Im scared to wear my 97 pro because i dont want that carbon plate to separate.

I made the mistake of trying to reglue my 97 royals and was sadly heartbroken by the results...... so now im hunting for another pair.

Yea Im scared to wear my 97 pro because i dont want that carbon plate to separate.

I made the mistake of trying to reglue my 97 royals and was sadly heartbroken by the results...... so now im hunting for another pair.

What size are you? I watched a guy on YouTube reglue the carbon shank plate and the full sole. Besides the 2 little “spacers/washers” that ride along the top edges of the sides, I don’t see why it’s that big of a deal.
But I have yet to attempt this as well

Last edited:
Latest eBay steal. Now to hunt down a pair of “checks” and reglue the soles

66504F1D-6AE2-4693-977B-344A1740EB4B.jpeg

What size are you? I watched a guy on YouTube Reggie the carbon shank plate and the full sole. Besides the 2 little “spacers/washers” that ride along the top edges of the sides, I don’t see why it’s that big of a deal.
But I have yet to attempt this as well

Side spacers/washers came off so i had to reglue those then i ran into the issue of not being to get the side of the carbon fiber/ blades and arch parts to lay flush against the shoes itself. So i got frustrated and quit smh.

Back
Top Bottom