THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Wow
...at the blatant fakes and tragic responses. :sick:

They don’t have the pinstriped bootie either. Smh

Those ‘07 varsity reds are beautiful btw

Good to see the anthracites are back... just need that Taiwan quality to match

Anything is possible, especially with generous returns and employees that probably don't inspect them correctly. Those looks 100% fake IMO.

This is what I’m thinking. Or someone just glanced at them and said they’re good. This might be the new scam going on today, idk

This is what I’m thinking. Or someone just glanced at them and said they’re good. This might be the new scam going on today, idk

I dont think its a big thing.. It probably happens more than we would think though.

Last edited:
coordinate coordinate
I don’t understand why you even got those but those are tragic if they were authentics
my reply still stands that the carbon looks off but real to me. if that’s true they foofoo n nike sending them to u that’s wild but I know heads that did that back in the day.
What’s so funny tho?? U the one with them in hand. N trying to compare 07 foambz to those. :lol:
Just return them n get another pair of them uglass foambz.

Last edited:
coordinate coordinate
What’s so funny tho?? U the one with them in hand. N trying to compare 07 foambz to those. :lol:
Just return them n get another pair of them uglass foambz.

What’s so funny?

The carbon fiber shank hasn’t changed since... ever? Unless the carbon mat they used was colored like on a couple of releases. So why would the 07s not be acceptable to you? What pair do you want to see them beside? I’ll take some more for you
They are blatantly fake. The fact that you still even now are saying that the carbon fiber looks real to you. Go watch the video on my IG and you can see in a video how obvious it is

Last edited:
What’s so funny?

The carbon fiber shank hasn’t changed since... ever? Unless the carbon may they used was colored like on a couple of releases. So why would the 07s not be acceptable to you? What pair do you want to see them beside? I’ll take some more for you
They are blatantly fake. The fact that you still even now are saying that the carbon fiber looks real to you. Go watch the video on my IG and you can see in a video how obvious it is
Post da link pa. I don’t think I follow u on ig. I would love to see ur foamb stash.
like I said before the carbonlooks a lil wonky to me from the pics. Maybe better video or pics will help.

Idk what you're waiting for, I couldn't care less. They're your kicks not mine :lol:

If I was wrong I'll be wrong, I'm sorry that I found it hard to believe that Nike would get got like that. 1. Because I've never heard of it happening over the years, and 2. Because, I looked to see if rep pairs of that colorway existed, and I can't find any. Congrats on being right, tho.

Post #7,674
Why u got ur ig private if u want heads to peep? But I saw the vid n it does look way fufu by the shoe quality. The shank plate is the best fufu I’ve ever seen For foambs.
dope collection of foambs minus those uglass tho :pimp:

I’m sayin though, who is buyin fakes of this colorway?

Someone is, you see them

Why u got ur ig private if u want heads to peep? But I saw the vid n it does look way fufu by the shoe quality. The shank plate is the best fufu I’ve ever seen For foambs.
dope collection of foambs minus those uglass tho :pimp:

It’s been private since I made an IG. I don’t even think about it being private

Looks real to me. They just ugly. The carbon fiber plate a lil wonky but real. There does seem to be tear on the plastic wrap to me but i may just be thrown off by the paint scheme.
the back heal on foams isn't sewn together like homage 2 home jordan 1s. AND that carbon plate isn't carbon. :smh:

IMG_20201107_113827_512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom