THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

HustlinFlip
pimp.gif

very dope, i cant believe how much cats are asking for carbon fiber flights these days, i remember seeing them on ebay and on peoples blogs for wayy less then200, now people are putting BIN prices at 700 lol, get outta here.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

HustlinFlip
pimp.gif

very dope, i cant believe how much cats are asking for carbon fiber flights these days, i remember seeing them on ebay and on peoples blogs for wayy less then 200, now people are putting BIN prices at 700 lol, get outta here.
Thank you sir.

Kinda funny really, I picked up my pair from ebay for $130 I believe and it wasn't that long ago. The sole had partially detached but with a little helpfrom shoe-goo, now you could never tell and they're completely wearable
smokin.gif

Oh, and I need red/black foam pros to complete the released colorway set, anyone size 9-10 ?

Those and the sample brown pros.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

HustlinFlip
pimp.gif

very dope, i cant believe how much cats are asking for carbon fiber flights these days, i remember seeing them on ebay and on peoples blogs for wayy less then 200, now people are putting BIN prices at 700 lol, get outta here.
it honestly depends on the size and condition. ive seen worn pairs end for under 200. on the flipside i've seen DS pairs with box in largersizes on ebay for 400+ bucks with 5 days left and then disappear the next day presumably because of a super high offer. it might be safe to say these don'thave a set market price, it's more like how much the people who want them are willing to pay. and hustlinflip got a deal on them for sure, especially sincethey look good as new now.

got some pearl foam pros coming in
pimp.gif
can't wait.

egg plant foams are going to change my life. ever since i saw those i want to cop those and them proceed onto other foams. i cant do flightposites because myfoot is too wide

^my foot is wide as hell and ive been wearin flights since 99 lol, the OG's fit true to size IMO and the retros run a whole size small, im a 10-10.5 trulybut my retros are all 11's,
smh.gif
and ya the purple foams are gonna be a problem around here when they drop, im puttin cash away every paycheck until theydrop so i can get my 2 pairs locked. same deal with the penny's in 07. and ill prolly run across another pair when somebody in my neighborhood rocks em afew times then another hot shoe comes out, ill scoop em for prolly a buck.

hustlinflip thats a deal on those carbons, i remember back in the day they were in outlets, i was on the fence about em for the longest, they were under 80bucks, shoulda copped, i believe i went with the pearls instead for school
smh.gif
oh and btw, my red foam pros are size 9. wanna trade?
smokin.gif

nice silver set freshboy, after the holiday is over im prolly gonna cop the silver flights, slept on the OG release, but my cuzin still has his euros so youkno i rock those once in a blue moon, also my retro silver total foams yellowed alot more then my OG duncans, i found that kinda weird lol, my toe looks likethere is no paint left at all, while my OG's have minimal yellow, i donno, hopefully i can come up on some DS retro silvers to rock, but for now my retrosare used for the gym and to run errands..

bid on these bad boys the other day, forgot about em, got a email on my phone saying i won
pimp.gif

167 shipped

VNDS 97 foamposite pro's, footlocker exclusives

1583_3.JPG

will post more pics when they arrive, xmas gift from my girl
pimp.gif

Icey all black foams ? diablo, any one with the pearl , and tim duncan foamzzz in any OG color sz 11 holla at me. ill post what i have tonight.

and was there a alll black penny foamposite one with a clear sole released back in the day ? ive always wondered.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

am i the only one who buys foams because they dont crease....
I buy them because:

A. they are
pimp.gif

B. they are
pimp.gif

C. they are pretty much indestructible...

Team Posite anyone?!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

edit: hustlinflip....that pic is beautiful
laugh.gif

some pics i have saved...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Never seen those white carbons before... info ???
eek.gif
i believe they were samples from way back when the first ones released. such a shame.....nike could make a lot of money with carbon fiberflightposites & foamposites.

other sample postie pics

i wish i would have saved the pic of the silver foam pros with the clear sole. (someone post it!)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Team Posite anyone?!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM FOAMPOSITE

TEAM FOAMPOSITE
always in a POSITEtive state of mind

TEAM FOAMPOSITE

TEAM FOAMPOSITE

TEAM FOAMPOSITE

TEAM POSITE

TEAM POSITE

TEAM POSITE

TEAM POSITE

TEAM POSITE

TEAM POSITE

feel free to copy and paste...or suggest colors/font.

Back
Top Bottom