The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by VincentVega8523

What up guys.....Think this is the first time ive posted in like 2 years, but i need to give a little more support. By the way this is Pat the tall white guy that Kev has a man crush on (nice wooleys man). Vic appreciate the heads up on the 95's

P.S. Anybody with a big foot Urbanoutfitters still has 11-13 in air structures. Got my 12
happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

King-Lurk a.k.a. Pat Columbia

Wow very suprised to see you post my friend. However, fall back on the Man-crush ishh, or we will arm-wrestle for your jet flights. WHich Urban Outfittersthough? HH? If so could you scoop me another pair? I think I'll eventually need another pair. LMK. However, good to see you posting again.

My fault kev they are on their website. The jet flights have been hooped in about 10 times already. So hope u don't mind some imperfections

^ you would ruin beat another grail of mine. Thanks for the info on the Structures though!

a little too chilly in Nashville to ride outside...
Free 7.0's

so i cheated and used the trainer, and watched Jumanji while i rode...

4fit checking in. I'll be @ WBR bright and early for my AS XX3s. Thanks for trying to hook me up Vic. If ya'll see me, holla. I llok like theNickelback guy (lol)

COOK # 45
get fit.

^^^Chad I am going to try and be there when we open so I know you get your pair.This release is
real limited.If it was HH then I wouldnt of had a problem,same with you Mound.But my hands are kind of
tied on this one.I try to take care of all of yall.Sometimes things happen.

This just in.....additional 20 % off floor shoes at Sport Seasons starting today and running through march 2nd.
Just marked down the first colorway of Lebron 5s to 89.99 + 20%off.....you know how we do!

eek.gif
at pat posting.

2mfc4nm.gif
at me & kev for having more posts than pat on our back up names . .
laugh.gif

so who's going to bashville next saturday?

vic, its gravy man.
i ended up gettin em from HH this morn.
dudes was lined up at city gear not knowing they only had bout 6 pairs
guess these were more limited than expected
hope all that want em get em....esp in TN!!!!!

^^^I here you mound,Lions Head sold out in less than an hour.They never sell out.The black ones will be the same.
I think we only got 10-12 more in black than in white.Glad you got em though.

All locations of Sport Seasons are sold out of AS XX3.Thanks guys!

black 23's will be copped from swoosh or nike store...but damn 10-12 more?????
u know how many were actually produced?

luckily my guy at the Memphis distro got me a pair for 99.99...gotta love that. Blk pair next week will be the same. He said they sold out quick though verysurprised.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

eek.gif
at pat posting.

2mfc4nm.gif
at me & kev for having more posts than pat on our back up names . .
laugh.gif

so who's going to bashville next saturday?
I'm going. Anyone else? If so we should meet up before the event. Do I hear a SATCO 2008 revival? That would be
pimp.gif
imo

if someone came in here to look at what we talk about like kev does at the sc post . .

we would look like herbs posting here thinking we own this place . .

considering our post counts & join dates.

211s9ab.gif

we need our old names back doggie.

asap . . ill william got his back
eyes.gif

Tom we were going to come through tonight but Jamie wasnt feeling too well.I guess it was seeing me bring home
them skate or die dunks.We should be through tomorrow or wednesday.Sorry guys cant make it Saturday.

Remember additional 20%off clearance shoes until march 2

we marked down all the nba campus and a couple dunk high premiums today.I will be at HH on Thursday 9-5.
Come through and holla.

i stay in little rock, and me and trillapino are the only two NTers here from arkansas, plus dude goes to school in Memphis.

i feel left out.

can i be down?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yo mound, hook ya boy up with the swoosh on the blk 23s....
frown.gif

maaaaane im tight on cash memphis....my chik is gettin em 4 me 4 my bday (3/4), as well as tickets 2 the Memhis vs UT game this sat
....times is hard bro
tired.gif

ireminisce- yezir....but i will be back at home this wkend 4 da game

^ your mom is appreciated every weekend . . i treat my employees well . . especially my hardest workers
devil.gif
wink.gif

its weird as hell seeing you post, pat. lolol.

Originally Posted by jtothadub

i stay in little rock, and me and trillapino are the only two NTers here from arkansas, plus dude goes to school in Memphis.

i feel left out.

can i be down?

Of course...lol.

Mound,

you stay in Nashville? If so we will be at Satco, as Bernard said depending on the weather, on Saturday. Hit one of us up if you wanna meet up.

to the dentist this morning before I went to work...

Back
Top Bottom