The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

well . . i talked to kevin earlier today . .

me & him agreed on meeting around 7:30 at satco . . 21st avenue if the weather is good.

but it's probably gonna be too cold . . so we might just eat at satco on 4th avenue.

tom, that time cool?

and everyone else that reads this thread that's going . .

drop your 2 cents in here.

^thanks Tom.

So are we confirmed meeting at 21st Satco? The weather might make it suspect...if it dosent rain we are good cause they got heaters for outside, but if it doesrain :snoopnono

i would catch up with ya'll dudes, but saturday is a workday...

whoever got the most pizzles (or kush) in TN, i'll come for a visit next week, no doubt.

ya'll should postpone it until during my vacation next week, because ya'll really don't want to have a summit without me, on everythang.

to dinner and a movie with some friends...I will see those of you who are attending Bashville tomm. Good night TN.

Yawn, Its only 5 pm here like 3 am for you guys! I posted like 3 days ago so i thought! Ya know I cant stay away for to long , I had tohit up a cafe to get to my fix. King of the Fakes isnt Nashville, its def B's motherland.

Kev take care of my !+#$ for me, BlazerCraver has my passwords. Al;so did you cop my XX3's? Do what you have to do! Damn, wth is up with Pat daddy comingthrough...choked on a lerk...dudes way past that.

Ight yall, ima goo holla at Kingcruks here.

ya'll should postpone it until during my vacation next week, because ya'll really don't want to have a summit without me, on everythang.
it ain't really a summit . . we just meetin' up since there's a bboy thing going on in nashville tonight.

. . but there should be a summit coming up during the summer, you should come through then.

and how far is the drive from little rock?

So are we confirmed meeting at 21st Satco?
yeah . . but ya boy ain't eating outside . . it's gonna be around 35 degrees doggie.

King of the Fakes isnt Nashville, its def B's motherland.
and about 75% of niketalk's motherland
laugh.gif
. .what countries you hittin' up in asia doggie?

try the fish balls ( nomo ) in philippines . . shhh is crack!

i got a few questions to ask kerry tonight too . . can't ask here 'cause i want answers
laugh.gif

and i might have to give you some shoes to flip kev . . if i remember.

SAtco is a Sat-no this time. Ru-San's?!?!?!

Joe,

You have a stalker. Some kid made up a story about you in General. Talking about you cutting in line when the Grapes dropped. Like we werent all there WAYYYYYYbefore anyone. How does E-Papparazzi/E-Tabloid feel homie?

it ain't really a summit . . we just meetin' up since there's a bboy thing going on in nashville tonight.

. . but there should be a summit coming up during the summer, you should come through then.

and how far is the drive from little rock?

summer it is. i'ma bust out these burberry XI's i kept DS for a special occasion...
pimp.gif

and little rock is about 2 hours away from M-Town, and 2 and a half from Nashville.

ight, i might be getting stationed at Little Rock air force base... trillipino.... etc.. where yall @. wats good there

met up tonight with several Nashville heads @ the Bashville event...

Bern (3's), Tom (95's), Me (Drury's)

HERB-status

TN fam,

Who is the clown SpotRusherz? Dude making up stories about Joe @ the Grape release. Then this guy tried to but me on blast in 'General'. Does anyoneknow this man? Not trying to start a flame war, but I'm just curious why this dude would tell/defend a story when Pat, Bern, Joe, and I were there waybefore anyone else?!?!

^^^^never heard of this guy
where were yall coppin da grapes at?
HH or Rivergate....i was at HH for a sec, then ninja at city gear started gettin stupid

we wasn't at either . . we was at this spot called marty's.

dude makin' up some random story about joe, lol.

all these in state rivalry games have been very good....except for that memphis bull
glad the vols fell off 2nite........bastards

Originally Posted by moundraised23

all these in state rivalry games have been very good....except for that memphis bull

u mad?
roll.gif

naw i feel you i wanted memphis to win the other night as well. but what is good with the snow????

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

when the kid graduates from high school . . all the snow tryna come through now.

i ain't ever gonna get out for college unless there's a blizzard . .

the last time it was real bad when i was in 8th grade, i was out for like a week . . mtsu went 2 hours late.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

^^^^never heard of this guy
where were yall coppin da grapes at?
HH or Rivergate....i was at HH for a sec, then ninja at city gear started gettin stupid

I was at citygear HH...after I got my pairs, I promised myself that was my last line up for sneakers.

sekim2detcidda wrote:

u mad?
roll.gif

naw i feel you i wanted memphis to win the other night as well. but what is good with the snow????

not mad my man............anymore
mad.gif

they lost to vandy tho....
pimp.gif
serves em well
and this snow aint sh**!!!!!!! it barely stuck
Supermanblue79- yea i was in that line too,til they opened gates....when they said "no more 9.5s", i was out homie
still got my pair tho and was late as hell to work

^^^yep and the quickstrike retro 1 mids and all the packages.
we just dont get any of the lifestyle garbage,not saying all lifestlye
is garbage but you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom