The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

I'm in Harvest AL about 10 miles from TN...try to get up to Nashville to hit the outlets up a couple times a year...

Whats up my TN NTers? Just a heads up. Dave Chappelle coming to the Ryman auditorium on June 23rd and June 24th. Tickets pretty much sold out for retail, But I have 2 extra tickets for the 7:30 show on the 24th. PM me if you want em.

Killer Mike and El-P were here on Tuesday at Exit/In.

Stalley's here next week. 12th and Porter I think.

Goin to Jackson,TN today. Ive HEARD there was a Nike store there. But got on google and cant locate one.

Any info?

I just got a new job at a Nike Outlet in Nashville.  I am wanting to go down to Memphis next weekend to the employee store in hopes to get my hands on some DB 5s.  Anyone know how the Employee Store works on releases?

Anyone in the Nashville area want 2 free tickets to a Jessie Ware show at the Mercy Lounge?  Show is on Tuesday, Oct. 29 @ 7 PM.  18+.

Grabbed some tickets for the wife and I, but we can't make the trip up there due to other obligations that popped up.

Hit me via PM if interested.  

There is going to be a sneaker expo here in Nashville the first weekend end November, If anyone would like more info, hit me up.

Here is the info on the Expo in Nashville,TN HMU for any other info:

Sole Searchin - Buy/Sell/Trade There will be a DJ and some other goodies....
Sat. Nov. 2nd 1-5 Nashville Expo Center 500 wedgewood Ave Nashville,tn 37203

Sole Searching was a good turnout. I didn't personally go but from what friends told me it was a good event. Few celebs showed up, no violence
or theft. Hopefully there will be more to come. 

This is Stephen from Jackson, residing in Nashville. SoleSearching was a nice event, even had an appearance from Trinidad James. I personally didn't find what I wanted(Copper Foams sz11/11.5) it was a cool event.

Back
Top Bottom