The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

I work at the Opry Mills mall and picked up 2 pairs of GradeSchool grapes from the Nike outlet for $120

Any good stores I should check out in Nashville? Going on a mini-honeymoon there next week. Me and the missus would like to check out any good consignment shops or anything for that matter.

Help would be appreciated.

Whats good NT! Started a new profile, but I wanted to check in and see if anyone whats to help out in planning for my next event Sneakers x Speakers Round 4. Been a year since Ive thrown an event and I want to put together something dope for the TN heads and OGs to appreciate. PM if interested.

DS out

What's going on fellas? I'm moving to Memphis 2mrw for an internship and I have no idea what I'm getting into regarding the city :lol: From FTL's launch locator it doesn't seem like Memphis gets that many shoe releases but I could be wrong. Any advice regarding anything shoe or social life related would be appreciated. I figured I wouldn't be doing much but work, gym, and sleep but who knows :lol:

What's going on fellas? I'm moving to Memphis 2mrw for an internship and I have no idea what I'm getting into regarding the city :lol: From FTL's launch locator it doesn't seem like Memphis gets that many shoe releases but I could be wrong. Any advice regarding anything shoe or social life related would be appreciated. I figured I wouldn't be doing much but work, gym, and sleep but who knows :lol:

shoe scene has dwindled down a bit to be honest. wolfchase, southland, oakcourt, & super dry Raleigh springs.
city gear, vault, then the regular chain spots. best bet is to find you a nice wholesome friendly chik that works at nike, cuz the dudes act like its a bank now.

social life? its something happening basically through the week depending on what you're into: A game, silver spoon, or just beale st when it warms up.....but it gets boring quick.
you can catch some chicks at Grizz or Tigers games as well.

shoe scene has dwindled down a bit to be honest. wolfchase, southland, oakcourt, & super dry Raleigh springs.
city gear, vault, then the regular chain spots. best bet is to find you a nice wholesome friendly chik that works at nike, cuz the dudes act like its a bank now.

social life? its something happening basically through the week depending on what you're into: A game, silver spoon, or just beale st when it warms up.....but it gets boring quick.
you can catch some chicks at Grizz or Tigers games as well.

Appreciate the info fam, this is definitely going to be an experience for me

Back
Top Bottom