The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

been a minute...what's up OG TN heads? Me and Bronard are killin the city of wind. @foodandwiquor til the death of me, but miss my Team.

see you guys soon. February we back.

Can anyone scoop me a Grizzlies fitted in the city?

Can't find a good one online for #@$ and nothing out here in Cali.

Need for upcoming Grizzlies game here vs. Golden State

Nothing fancy, just a nice, plain joint. Navy blue, logo on front. None of that kiddy ##**.

something like this:

10f8co0.jpg

thx.....

Originally Posted by ljnelms1109

What's good NT? Long time no see... Memphis, TN repping as always. Does anyone know if any place in Memphis will carry the Lebron China joints? Any help would be great. And who's coppin' or trying to cop the Last Shots?

I'M LATE BUT ONLY THE NIKE FACTORY (40-50) PAIRS AND VAULT (10-12) PAIRS GOT THE CHINAS.

What up fellas.  I'm new to Memphis; just wanted to check in and see if anyone can recommend good indoor courts to ball.  I'm not really looking for a spot filled with high schoolers, but I wouldn't mind college kids.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

What is a good place to cop J's in Nashville? TIA

either city gear, footlocker, finishline, or champs in hickory hollow mall

or try athletes foot on jefferson

or if you feel like a drive try rivergate

if anyone in here has any connections to the nike employee store could you please pm me. I'll look out for you the best way I can

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

What is a good place to cop J's in Nashville? TIA

either city gear, footlocker, finishline, or champs in hickory hollow mall

or try athletes foot on jefferson

or if you feel like a drive try rivergate

Thanks!!

^city gear got the galaxys? thats some bull...they couldnt even get the orlando flight 1s

^city gear kinda had me heated they aint get the orlandos...had to cop off ebay

got em for a kinda steal tho
pimp.gif

What exactly did City Gear get?

And none of these stores are getting the Swingman LeBrons? I think FL got the Dunkmans.

We (Sport Seasons) was slated to get all three LBJs that drop tomorrow but they pulled the Swingmans and Dunkmans from us and City Gear. We have the Mangos(Dope!)
Nobody in Nashville got the Galaxy Foams.They too were pulled from the select accounts that were supposed to get them.Nike has stock in them so look for someone to get a suprise launch coming up.
Eh thats my 6 month checkin report.Need me Im at Rivergate Sport Seasons and johngotty approves this message. Dont forget 3/10 release of Retro 14 wht/red. Stay focused!

Originally Posted by victorjames

We (Sport Seasons) was slated to get all three LBJs that drop tomorrow but they pulled the Swingmans and Dunkmans from us and City Gear. We have the Mangos(Dope!)
Nobody in Nashville got the Galaxy Foams.They too were pulled from the select accounts that were supposed to get them.Nike has stock in them so look for someone to get a suprise launch coming up.
Eh thats my 6 month checkin report.Need me Im at Rivergate Sport Seasons and johngotty approves this message. Dont forget 3/10 release of Retro 14 wht/red. Stay focused!

You gotta check in more. Save me some ph calls and wasted trips to the mall. Every time I call, employees act like I'm speaking another language when I inquire about releases.

I just called and Jason told me y'all had Mangos. At least we got one of the releases. Viva la internuts though b/c I was able to order the Swings on NDC last night.

That Galaxy Foam restock is gonna be trouble though.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by victorjames

You gotta check in more. Save me some ph calls and wasted trips to the mall. Every time I call, employees act like I'm speaking another language when I inquire about releases.

I just called and Jason told me y'all had Mangos. At least we got one of the releases. Viva la internuts though b/c I was able to order the Swings on NDC last night.

That Galaxy Foam restock is gonna be trouble though.

Watup vic.as far as the foams, when i went to cop the 4s, the chik in city gear said they got em....short supply and all "spoken for"was prolly some bs thoAny of yall hit lebanon/polo lately? Chkn to see if they got any bear t's for this season

^ Thinking of heading out there later today or tomorrow. If I see anything, I'll come back and drop a note.

I should really check in here more often. If anyone needs anything (memphisboi55), shout @ me.

Late update but SS is having their tent sale on White Bridge. Started on Thursday. 40% basketball shoes and (I think) 20% some of the other stuff. Decent selection.

Back
Top Bottom