The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^^^nice avy
and good idea with new post and new "Team TN" idea
i rep 901(orange mound memphis, tn) while residin in 615
lets all come 2getha and help out fellow Tennesseans and others with ?s abot our state

Vic James is legit. Good guy in person, and though I've never been to his HickHollow spot the other Sports Seasons are always stocked with good shoes. Istay in a suburb of Nashville, and I'm availible by aim: addicted2mikes.

checking in for Memphis, and im still looking for a skate shop or something that i can get some sb's from

^there are none in Memphis. Nashville went from 2, now down to one (6th Ave.). I mean if you are looking for just random SB's hit me up on here or on aim,and I will see what we can do here to help you out.

^^^memphis is not really up on SBs or hyped up kicks like that
i cant think of any store in the M that has sb's dude....sorry

I will keep you all posted on sales new arrivals etc.As soon as I get my resources up
I will create a thread just for official sport seasons information.We do all need to get together soon though.
Just have random meet ups and try and get more folks into it.I am working on something where I will try and
get samples from my nike rep and get together with public figures and get there opinions and show a little whats coming out.
What do we think....

I stay in a suburb of Nashville

laugh.gif
. . aka right outside of the kentucky / tennessee border.

well hello my ppls...jus wanted to check myself in here

kev good idea on tryin to get the TN peeps more organized....we all need to hit up the crack house (satco)

(exhales) Now Bernard let's not get started on HERBeesboro. I knew you were going to say something smart.

Tom- As soon as the weather improves you know we will be there on the regular. The cool thing about SATCO is you dont get diarreha after eating it. HUGE plusIMO.

excuse my ignorance, but wats satco?
and yea vic, keep us posted
you gon be out in rivergate now, or jus everywhere?

san antonio taco company.good s...
I am going to be a roaming manager meaning I will be at
all the Nashville stores making sure they are maintained.
Im prolly going to buy a house near Springfield,TN(A SUBURB OUTSIDE OF NASHVILLE)
So I will end up back at Rivergate.

TOM-are you going next Saturday?either way I will stop by Nike this week and holla at you.

Nice to see you are moving up Vic!

Out in Hendersonville to dinner with friends, and back to Gallatin to check out their new dog. Kerry wanted to "air it out"...

Bonus:

Joe, sorry we couldn't meet up with you guys tonight. Kerry has to work at 7am.

Originally Posted by victorjames

san antonio taco company.good s...
I am going to be a roaming manager meaning I will be at
all the Nashville stores making sure they are maintained.
Im prolly going to buy a house near Springfield,TN(A SUBURB OUTSIDE OF NASHVILLE)
So I will end up back at Rivergate.

TOM-are you going next Saturday?either way I will stop by Nike this week and holla at you.

cool. may have to check out these tacos yall keep talkin bout
Props on da promotion there vic. hope they compenstating for gas
laugh.gif

im down in memphis this weekend...gonna visit my favorite store in da world (NIKE factory), and chill wit da fam
have a good weekend yall

i wanted the Pats to win just to see history, but i guess that wont happen in my lifetime...oh well

Mound,
you get them hyperflights?

ireminisce wrote:
I stay in a suburb of Nashville

laugh.gif
. . aka right outside of the kentucky / tennessee border.

I feel out of my chair LOL.

Here is Kev trying to be a sweety for the state of TN and B cant step off Kevs drive time. LOL, thats why I love you though B.

("Joe, sorry we couldn't meet up with you guys tonight. Kerry has to work at 7am.")
All Good Kev sorry for not calling sat. Like I said I was.

Yo Vic, I wish I would have read this post earlier, I stopped by the HH store sat to holla at you for nothing? Dude there said you didnt work there any more, Ithought you quit. I was like damn after being there so long.

Tom, your Nike Outlet sucks!!! but you knew that.

Kev what up with posting pics, trying to show off or start w WDYWTD TN edition. LOL.
Yo though Sat co. sounding good as hell right now.

Sup Kerry!!!!! Nice AM's, where the cuff at. J/P thanks for ruining Mandy she just upped the blazer quan x2.

So I stopped by PK Saturday aswell making the rounds! Talked to T for some time. PhatKaps is looking good, fresh tees, and they just got there Nike/JB account.I sealed the store for the summit. We need a treasure box to start accumulating funds for the summit, we need food, possible mini bar, drinks, a DJ.

Dont leave this to me and Kev again guys, Lets come together in like minds sharing an interests and make some something pop off!
Like Kev said in the opening of the post. There is no point of doing the summit again if it doesnt progress and bring out more people and start making theculture more known in the state.

names Joe, I live in Nashville, for real 5 mins from downtown.
Get at me on aim anytime ~ Joerdan23tn

Be on the look out for me in the collector focus, 3 page spread in Laced mag, Rep TN as much as I can!

I was wondering when you were going to bless the page. We all def need to chill soon. That includes newer heads.

EDIT: Kerry said Shut the f.....

Back
Top Bottom