The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Rafa - Joker coming up right now :pimp: :pimp:

He actually called Rafa his biggest rival during his career earlier this week

Used to be a huge Novak fan but his actions during Covid was a bridge too far for me. Them blaming other players for the Adria tour was a joke. Nole is a heck of a player but he is responsible for why he isn't liked. His antics in the past were harmless (pre covid) and most of the hate was from Fed and Rafa fans hating him but that tour during the height of COVID was irresponsible.

Last edited:
what injury does nadal have? i just got caught the 4th set since i was at work... but the first few games games he lost to novak in the 4th he had no fight kinda like he gave up... the games were like less than 2 minutes long smh

Novak could pass Federer and Nadal this year barring upsets and implosions. I'm just glad the clay season will be over Sunday. It's almost time for a real grand slam in 2 weeks.

^ its inevitable really... novak is younger than both so i wouldnt be surprised... hopefully Tsitsipas pulls off the upset sunday but i doubt it... novak will be the first player to win every major twice... rafa had his chances but failed at the austrailian open... kinda disappointed with today but he won 13 times at roland garros... now that hes older its tough to expect him to win every single year lol

Back
Top Bottom