The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

The ref decision overshadowed what was a great match by Osaka. It's obvious that Serena is starting to decline a bit, but I'm sure people would rather decline by losing in the finals with a chance to win than not make it there at all.

she views the us open as the problem instead of wondering why she’s the only player having those kind of problems at the tournament.

These replays of Serena wilding are no bueno
damn, yeah, that looks worse than what i thought, but there's been worse without game penalties. "thief" is the weakest insult for it to be overboard.

no idea why she brought her daughter into the argument though

Osaka def isn’t cute. She looks just like her mother :lol:. The cute blasian stereotype doesn’t apply to her lol.

Well played by Osaka so calm on such a big occasion with the crowd all but on your opponent's side.

The crowd booing during the trophy ceremony was really disrespectful to the winner.

Today was embarrassing for the game. Serena showed her true crybaby colors again and was completely outplayed in the first set.

The crowd was pathetic and ruined the biggest day of Osaka’s career. Poor girl was crying tears of pain during the trophy ceremony...and she was the winner.

It’s frustrating that Serena was penalized a full game. Not because she didn’t deserve it but because it took away from Osaka’s day.

I’m really looking forward to the men’s final. Two class acts that respect each other and the game battling it out for the title.

US Open crowd is the worst. Bunch of clowns acting like they do at one of their redneck sports

Back
Top Bottom