The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Caro vs. Maria in the 3rd, anybody know the time of that one?

Would love to catch that Novak Tsonga match but ain’t no way.

They got matches on ESPN+

giphy.gif

Good **** Maria, nice comeback from being down 4-1 in the 1st too :pimp:. Still watched most of it on mute tho :lol:

ESPN is so ****ing trash for that. And it's not like they're putting the marquee matches behind the paywall, they're putting the matches that the average viewer doesn't care about behind it.
I was annoyed when I couldn't watch the Federer match. Oh wait, I could've in SPANISH. :stoneface:

ESPN sucks for that one.

We all knew this was going to happen with the ESPN+ scam. If I am a cable subscriber, I shouldn't have to pay ESPN more money for content that is already included in what you pay the cable company.

Also, Tiafoe has become a crowd favorite down there. It was really cool to hear the entire stadium chant his name following the match

Serena v Yastremska should be fun. She plays a million miles an hour and has absolutely no fear when it comes to taking low margin shots. So far, no one has really had any success trying to hit through Serena, but I think she can pull off the upset.

Camila Giorgi was looking like a damn snaccc.

Also, when Garbine Muguruza turned pro I was wondering why they pronouncing her name Mugurutha. Then I learned Spain pronounces their words with a lisp because their king had a lisp. Weird.

Whew.. Barty lowkey stomped on Sharapova :smh:. Maria did herself no favors, had what seemed like a bakers dozen double faults quite a few crucial miss hits. Grimey for that hella long bathroom break too

Our man Tiafoe is FEELIN IT down there :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom