The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Zverev def got the most ice on him of all tennis players I've seen.

Imagine one of these dudes rockin' a fat Cuban a la baseball players tho

anger.jpeg

Yeah I just watched the replay at the gym, sad they met up so early. Serena looking mighty strong. Anybody seen that other American Collins, haven’t caught any of her matches so I don’t know **** about her but just saw she’s favored to make it to the semis.

I gotta make a real strong effort to not spoil this Rafa Tiafoe match so I can catch it tomorrow

^

She has a big game. Isn't scared to paint the lines. Anything she gets her racket on is coming back fast and deep. I've followed her ever since her run at Miami - biggest difference now from then is that she's defending really well. She's taking control of very point (whether she's on serve or not), and getting a lot of short balls as a result. I can't remember the last time I saw Kerber get hit off the court like that.

And she's actually an underdog tonight. But you have to like her chances of making the final, especially if Barty can beat Kvitova tonight.

I gotta make a real strong effort to not spoil this Rafa Tiafoe match so I can catch it tomorrow

C'mon, man. We all know how this ends. Rafa in three (3,2,4).

They out here talking about scorchers and a heat wave coming from Perth later on in the week.

I’m out here just tryna survive this dark cold depressing winter :ohwell:

Πάμε ρε Τσιτσιπα!

Its Damn hot here at the moment. 40 plus Degrees celcius days coming up. Feel for the players out there. They should just clise the roof..

Back
Top Bottom