The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

giphy.gif

Great match. Heartbreaking for Federer. Congrats to the jackass. Watching extended rallies at Wimbledon is still weird to me, but exciting. Not saying it's better or worse. Just weird and different.

I don't really wanna hear about Connors v. Krickstein anymore. What Roger is able to do at this age is amazing. I legitimately don't know if he's the greatest of all time or not but we're lucky to watch him play.

Something wrong at the Djokovic home?
Dude was so somber in the interview, talking about his wife and finding balance.

I remember watching Fed vs. Nadal and screaming at my TV for him to dig deep one last time ... ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO!!!! What he can do at his age is incredible ...

That being said, damn that is one of the biggest chokes in his career ... Up 8-7 and 40-15 ... While serving ...DAMN

Great match. Heartbreaking for Federer. Congrats to the jackass. Watching extended rallies at Wimbledon is still weird to me, but exciting. Not saying it's better or worse. Just weird and different.

THIS IS WHY NOLE KEEPS WINNING. Fans like WindScar keeping him humble, focused and HANDSOME

Back
Top Bottom