The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Fed :pimp:

04677CC1-EF30-433C-A7E0-E3ABAF9AEE06.jpeg

B Sox B Sox

I fell asleep when Fed was down 2-1 and was hoping so bad for him to rally and complete that comeback vs. that extremist nut job

Thatta way :emoji_goat: . Although I can easily see my guy Djoker washing him with how effortless and complete he has looked so far.

Assuming Nadal gets in, it's honestly comical the monopoly these 3 still have on the game

Stayed up till the end of the fourth set and it was 2AM so had to call it a night. So painful watching the third and fourth set - especially those match points.

What a comeback

salute to yall who stayed up and watched

my *** was knocked out early, i cant hang nomore esp 3am est

Yeah I definitely couldn't hang for the 5th set. I was struggling through the 4th. Was good to see him win that tiebreak though.

Not a good tiebreak from Nadal smfh. Ahh well I'll just hope for a miracle and Djokovic to lose somehow

Need Thiem to make it to the final

Last edited:
Damn that wasn’t the outcome I was hoping to wake up to. At least Thiem is likable. Hope he wins it all.

Good to see Muguruza doing well again after ditching Sumyk for Conchita about time she finally came to her senses hopefully she wins it.

Was at the Aussie Open for slightly over a week good fun, was at the Federer v Millman match good entertainment into the wee hours of the morning there.

Shame to lose the championship with a double fault but it's good progress for Garbine after her slump in form in recent times.

Well deserved win by Kenin.

Back
Top Bottom