The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Might end up as GOAT if he stays healthy

Young guard needs to step up: Zverev, Thiem, etc.

Despite his early success, I don't think that highly of Sascha. I see him more of a high floor, low ceiling type of player. As far as next gen goes, give me de Minaur, Shapo, Tsitsipas, Auger-Aliassime and Medvedev.

Also, if he stays healthy, Joker will no doubt hold all 4 slams 9 months from now.

Anisimova is going to be so ****ing good. Her game literally has no weaknesses.

If she can stay healthy, she's winning a Slam in the very near future.

Now that we're on the Asian swing, I forgot what it was like to watch a match and not hear the crowd cheer on unforced errors.

Just saw that Jack Sock is going to have to go through qualifiers for the AO if he doesn't make it to the quarters this week.

YIKES.

Yeah his singles year is awful. Even he makes fun of it :lol:

But at least he’s killing it in the doubles tour.

^

Honestly, he should just take a break until grass season (maybe clay). No need to beat yourself up on the hard courts.

ya sad news about andy... hes a young guy to retire so early... i really thought he could compete with the big 3 since he started winning majors... the injuries were just too much i guess smh

Best of luck to Andy Murray. Not a fan nor a hater here. But acknowledge what he's done and respect what he's been through.

Anyone see the Nadal press conference where he called out a reporter that fell asleep?

As someone who hates determining matches with a tie-breaker, I gotta admit, the 10 point tie-break isn't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom