The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

basketballwoodsonreaction1.gif

Osaka wanted to have fun and not be so serious all of the time so she fired Sascha. She wasn't even brave enough to tell him face to face. Now her whole career is in shambles. Venus getting washed by a 15 year old didn't surprise me.

Yea, the decision to dump Sascha is looking terrible right now. She better hope he isn't petty when she inevitably tries to get a reunion going.

Speaking of Sasch, Zverev out in the first round. Living up to my high-floor, low-ceiling outlook for him.

Him and Tsitsipas took the immediate L's. Sascha is already coaching someone else. She's a 5 year old in a 21 year old body. Leaving press conferences because you feel like you're going to cry.....

Him and Tsitsipas took the immediate L's. Sascha is already coaching someone else. She's a 5 year old in a 21 year old body. Leaving press conferences because you feel like you're going to cry.....

There is no way he is staying with Mladenovic long term.

Osaka wanted to have fun and not be so serious all of the time so she fired Sascha. She wasn't even brave enough to tell him face to face. Now her whole career is in shambles. Venus getting washed by a 15 year old didn't surprise me.

That sounds very un-Japanese of her. Also her blank facial expression reminds me of One Punch Man.

Gauff could be on her way to the semis. Her toughest test to get there is going to be Simona/Vika in the 4th round. If Pliskova goes out before the semis, she's reaching the finals.

That's a lot of confidence for a 15 year old who hits a lot of moon balls. She's done as soon she runs across a consistent forehand.

Back
Top Bottom