The Official Thread about Air Max Clothes, Caps and Accessories

Got love for Air Max clothes, especially in black, at the time I found them only at JD but now even Nike sell some of them.

I propose to talk about Air Max clothes, and not only new ones but even old ones.

Design have change a lot I think.

Got love for the new collection even though it seems to be thin and fragile, got style.

And of course if you know specific websites which sell Air Max clothes or accessories...

By the way I hope I didn't create this thread as an old one existed, I did search but I didn't find one.

air max hoodie 1.jpg air max hoodie 2.jpg air max hoodie 3.jpg AMC2.jpg AMC6.jpg amc12.jpg amc13.jpg amc15.jpg amc17.jpg jd_212454_a.jpg

bomber.jpg

Really nice jacket, inside is red, with Air Force One bomber, two great ones this year, can't go wrong with Air Max Clothes...

I have just damaging some lace on a Air Max Hoodie, no big deal but that have been annoying me :s

It's a mess here but if I succeed to clear this place up I would post a pic of it...

EDIT : Cool thing they release jackets to match the 95, if they could do this for mainly Air Max it would be great...

Beautiful but can't spend 50 euros on a T-Shirt :s
teeeee.jpg

EDIT : Now at 35 euros at JD ( April the 28 th 2018 )

Last edited:
Available at JD as usual, and nowadays even Nike got some Air Max clothes on its website, which is really cool !

AIR MAX CLOTHES APRIL 18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom