The Official True Blood Season 7 Thread - Final Season

Now that was a great episode! Getting back on track!

Agreed. Only thing I could have lived without was the Jason shaving dream sequence toward the beginning. But I guess you have to live with that kind of thing in the True Blood world. Oh well.

Last edited:
I... Hate... Suspense.

Episode was on POINT... But damn if I didn't almost burst a bold vessel when the credits came on.

First it was Billith the Super Saiyan vampire, now there's Ben the vampfairy.
laugh.gif

Niall minus whale have stayed back in fairy land. Came off as a serious badass in the first few episodes then Ben put them paws on him and shipped his *** back to another dimension with the quickness. So useless.
laugh.gif

Jessica went ham on on Andy's fairy children.

Eric turning Willa into a vamp is interesting. Makes sense because he was running out of options.

Good episode.

First it was Billith the Super Saiyan vampire, now there's Ben the vampfairy. :lol:

Niall minus whale have stayed back in fairy land. Came off as a serious badass in the first few episodes then Ben put them paws on him and shipped his *** back to another dimension with the quickness. So useless. :lol:

Jessica went ham on on Andy's fairy children.

Eric turning Willa into a vamp is interesting. Makes sense because he was running out of options.

Good episode.

Waiting for the Willia sex scene I know its coming.

Jessica went in on those fairy chicks. Didn't even save none for her pops. I have doubts they are really dead tho...

This were story isn't the greatest but it will do, I knew my man Sam would get ol' girl. I'm glad he stopped simpin over Sookie, dude has had consistently decent chicks since then.

Is Alseid gonna be a "bad" guy now tho?

Last nights episode was pretty cool, the Marlow/ Ben twist was pretty cool. I wonder how they will manage to turn him against Bill. Marlow been running round all these years and no one knew he was half fairy I just don't see that happening.

Last nights episode was pretty cool, the Marlow/ Ben twist was pretty cool. I wonder how they will manage to turn him against Bill. Marlow been running round all these years and no one knew he was half fairy I just don't see that happening.

View media item 485603

Bill's gonna try to get his blood and Warlow is gonna layeth the smack down/Warlow is gonna snatch up Sookie and Bill is gonna get pissed and we see his true power.

The fae are supernaturally dumb as we can see so they're easy marks. The Vampires don't really know about fae in general or think they're extinct and most vamps don't believe in Lilith and the ones that do their book got the info wrong. No way they'd know about her progeny So that makes it pretty easy to stay under the radar considering he's older than everyone.

I'm guessing he stays away from Vampires they would figure it out something was up pretty quick.

Or maybe he can glamour vampires :nerd: :nerd:

Basically he's only been killing Fae because it's in his dna...He didn't drink Grandpa's blood(he spit it out) or drain the other Fae.(no dust) :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Best ep so far this season.
Previous eps gave no answers just suspense, this one did everything & more

AWESOME episode...

Bill Da Gawd is prob gonna have an epic battle with warlow w/ sookie finishing him off wit the rasengan ball :nerd:

i wanna see willa get railed.

AWESOME episode...

Bill Da Gawd is prob gonna have an epic battle with warlow w/ sookie finishing him off wit the rasengan ball :nerd:

i wanna see willa get railed.
Since this is true blood this will take 2 seasons :smh:
And this chick said they needed warlow in order to kill Bill?

Last edited:
I don't think that Warlow is going to be too down with Bill's plan to synthesize fairy blood. He probably likes the fact he's the only day walking Vampire (that we know of). I doubt he'll want Bill or anyone else to have that power. I'm definitely interested to see how it plays out.

Man idk true blood has fallin OFF. That said this season is better than last I guess

Last edited:
And this chick said they needed warlow in order to kill Bill?

Warlow killed Lilith. So that's her thinking.

Warlow could go Russell edgington

So many variables in figuring out what's the biggest threat/enemy :lol:

Last edited:
Man idk true blood has fallin OFF. That said this season is better than last I guess
It seems better, but it's hard to stay interested in it because last season was all over the place

that I don't really know or care about what's happening now

This epic was wack. Why Eric n Tara just give Thereselves up. How sookies pops gon keep tryna off her. Eric vs Pam next week :pimp:

They did it to save Pam obviously :rolleyes Same way Jason is gonna join to save Jessica.

Lafayette needs to figure out how to stop being taken over by spirits :lol:

true blood is back!!!!!! [/magicjohnson]

episode was crazy!! can't wait to see how things play out. i dont think pam or eric die though cuz bill had the vision where they were both getting burned with the other vampers

Last edited:
They did it to save Pam obviously :rolleyes Same way Jason is gonna join to save Jessica.

Lafayette needs to figure out how to stop being taken over by spirits :lol:
Warlow is going to end up murdering Lafayette cause he doesn't know that he's possessed. I can feel it :smh:

^^^I thought tonight was another good one. Although I was hoping for a Billith v. Warlow showdown originally, I'm glad they went in a bit of a different direction. Makes it more interesting. Still don't care much about the Alcide-Sam plot or what's going on with Terry, but the vampire stuff remains good.

^^^I thought tonight was another good one. Although I was hoping for a Billith v. Warlow showdown originally, I'm glad they went in a bit of a different direction. Makes it more interesting. Still don't care much about the Alcide-Sam plot or what's going on with Terry, but the vampire stuff remains good.

This

Idk why i don't care at all about Sam having the baby wolf...that new girl is no where near as hot as Luna....that might have something to do with my lack of interest :lol:

Excited to see how the whole Eric vs Pam plays out same with Sookie vs Lafayette (he better not die). I think eventually Warlow will fight Billith...should be good. I kinda like the Billith character though...thought i wouldn't when it first happened.

oh and jessica... :nthat:

View media item 496123

^^^ Yeah, even when Jessica is acting bat-#%*¥ crazy and running around with blood all over her, she's still hot. Thought for a minute that Jason was going to pull off the Sara to Jessica double. That would have been impressive.

Back
Top Bottom