The Official True Blood Season 7 Thread - Final Season

sonoftony

Supporter
I can't believe there's no thread on this yet but it's been a long time coming. Let's hope the writing is better :lol:

my body is ready for more Jessica!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh yeah, if your gonna post spoilers, please use the spoiler tab.

Last edited:
pank-cup-boy.gif

That naked werewolf chick :evil: :evil:.

Ruger Hauer looking like a real life vampire. Wonder if he's Warlow :nerd:.

I think that guy is Warlow

I can't believe Luna Died :frown:

This show has probably already jumper that shark...more than once. But like someone else said, ain't much else going on Sunday, plus Jessica is still so hot. I'll keep watching even though I wasn't too impressed with this first ep.

This show has probably already jumper that shark...more than once. But like someone else said, ain't much else going on Sunday, plus Jessica is still so hot. I'll keep watching even though I wasn't too impressed with this first ep.
Honestly the stories aren't even making sense anymore. They need to kill off a few of the regular cast cause they keep introducing more people with more stories its hard to follow I'm just waiting for newsroom to come back on

I really hope they don't spend too much time on the Andy story this season because it really doesn't interest me. And Pam and Tara can both go. I used to think Pam was a cool character, but linking her up with Tara ruined her. I wouldn't mind seeing both written off, unless something changes.

Aye this better be the last season my goodness please put it out of it's misery. After season 1 it has been downhill ever since. The stories are so convoluted right now that it's just not fun to watch any more. They just keep adding more and more characters which require good **** writing which TB clearly doesn't possess.

But Sookie did look good in that lingerie from the preview :evil:

Them werewolf chicks are freaks :evil:

Alcide is living the life right now. Got his main girl pushing other girl's mouths onto his junk. I'm jelly.

tara is so annoying. I don't think any fans like her. Should've killed her off a long time ago.

"I wish they stop making *insert tv show*" *continues to watch* :rolleyes

I doubt that's the last we see of Luna.

The way Bill fed off that chick :wow: :lol:

So far the this season is delivering, can't wait till next weeks episode

Ep 2 was ok. Still not feeling any of the storylines involving Andy, Terry or Arlene, but the vampire stuff is good. The idea of all out human v. supernaturals war is pretty interesting and that seems to be where things are headed.

Also, I'll have to check out that "babyvamp-Jessica" website that HBO promoted after the show. She is, like, criminally hot.

Back
Top Bottom