.::THE Official Utah Jazz 2019 Off Season Thread #TAKENOTE::. BURN IT DOWN

In other news, I need DeAndre Kane and Melvin Ejim to find their way on this roster.

Gobert was getting worked by Cauley-Stein smh.

Great to see Alec getting meaningful minutes and making the most of them. Him and Exum off the bench is gonna be fun to watch. Crossing my fingers they both can stay healthy.
Donovan played pretty poorly and still had 21.

^

He really was. There were a lot of close range shots from WCS that he didn't even bother to contest though, not really sure what that was about.

The Bench Mob came up huge last night. Can't forget what Crowder did when he came in. He basically jump-started the comeback on the offensive end.

Overall, good win considering the way the game started out. It looked as though things were going to get very ugly there for a moment.

The bench is going to be difference tonight. They have a legitimate chance to destroy the Warriors second unit.

Can't wait!

GAME 3 tonight:

Defense has looked pretty bad league wide so far. I hope our hot 3 point shooting can continue. I need to see more from Donovan in being able to adjust to the new defensive schemes against him. Burks and inconsistency go hand in hand, but when he is on, its a lot of fun to watch. Hopefully this is a fairly easy game for us

^

Donovan needs to stop trying to force the issue at times. There was a play late in the game against the Warriors where he had Rubio wide-open in the corner for an easy kick out three, but instead he decides to try and attack the rim and settle for a contested mid-range shot against 3 defenders. Such a bone-headed decision in a game that was decided by a single point.

Back
Top Bottom