THE OFFICIAL VUJAB^&%$ IS A DIRTY PLAYER THREAD

btk

Joined Dec 17, 2008
what a little runt, I mean really is there anyone else in the NBA who's as prissy with no basketball talent what so ever. That was such a deliberate foulon Shane Battier.

Joined Jun 13, 2004
Originally Posted by BTK

what a little runt, I mean really is there anyone else in the NBA who's as prissy with no basketball talent what so ever. That was such a deliberate foul on Shane Battier.
How? The replay clearly shows he was going for the ball. You really think he planned on getting the tip+elbow drop combo for extra lulz?

Joined May 26, 2003
Vujacic is mad annoying but that wasnt intentional, he just didnt want Shane to get that board

Joined Nov 11, 2007
As much as I hate Vujacic, I don't think the hit on Battier was intentional. But there's never a bad time for a Vujacic unappreciation thread.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now