The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

My dude be cramming words in them bars
laugh.gif

His style is sounding really INSPIRED by Rozay, (that freestyle @ least)

I can't stomach what they fet us
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

"In and out of 'Love' like my partner Taz"...

...at the most, 17 people outside of DC will get that line.

nerd.gif
 @ my fellow Gonzaga Eagle in there too...

...dope vid. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

nerd.gif

...dope vid. 
pimp.gif
pretty much.  Not a big fan but I liked that interview

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

nerd.gif

...dope vid. 
pimp.gif

wow...i didnt get that till it was typed out...i think Taz got married in the last couple years and i thought wale was saying he was divorced and onto another chick already
laugh.gif

i stay making up my own scenarios to fit lines from songs
roll.gif

looking forward to this album. i never really bumped wale but recently his music has been getting my attention

Looking forward to this joint after stumbling across Lotus Flower Bomb on the radio. Find it hard that ppl say he doesn't make good music.

These other leaks I'm hearing seems it's shaping up to be way better than his debut. Would prefer he'd keep the features to the minimum though.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

From Lebron Jame's Twitter.
So neither of his previous singles (tats on my arm, bad girl's club) are on this?
Bad Girls Club may be a bonus. Tats on my arms will probably be the 1st single off of Self Made Vol. 2. 

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
THIS / THAT / THE OTHER...
Its seriously my biggest peeve about dude...like damn we get that you're trying to be lyrical...but part of being an ARTIST is learning how to say MORE with saying LESS. 

Thats what makes classic songs. 

I told my friend about this now it bugs the crap out of him everytime wale spits a verse.

Like damn dude SLOW UP... 

In any case, wale is having an identity crisis. Dude went and got full sleeve tats and MMG chains within the course of one year... I long for that 100 Miles and Running type steez of laid back but potent presentation

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Its seriously my biggest peeve about dude...like damn we get that you're trying to be lyrical...but part of being an ARTIST is learning how to say MORE with saying LESS. 

I told my friend about this now it bugs the crap out of him everytime wale spits a verse.

In any case, wale is having an identity crisis. Dude went and got full sleeve tats and MMG chains within the course of one year... I long for that 100 Miles and Running type steez of laid back but potent presentation
Co-signing x100
+

How don't you have "Bait" on the album?!
grin.gif

That could be his biggest single ever

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

give an example

MMG supporters...quick question.
this dude album dropping next week huh?...Where is all that good ole "promo and exposure" that Ross had for this boy? ya know since they "running isssh" now

Is  "That Way" really the only thing he got that is pose to lure ppl in to purchase the album?

I hadnt seen one good thing yet.

well it hasnt leaked yet but that could be a good or bad thing

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

MMG supporters...quick question.
this dude album dropping next week huh?...Where is all that good ole "promo and exposure" that Ross had for this boy? ya know since they "running isssh" now

Is  "That Way" really the only thing he got that is pose to lure ppl in to purchase the album?

I hadnt seen one good thing yet.

well it hasnt leaked yet but that could be a good or bad thing
Wale's promo has been on point for this album, ads on like every blog, FunkFlex dropping bombs on his new records every couple weeks, ads in like all major cities....
That Way #3 on urban radio, Lotus Flower Bomb #1 most added song on urban radio, everybody feeling "Bait" & the video Jam of the Week on MTV Jams.....
Ambition tour, doing  sold out shows every night and going on college campuses everyday, everybody know this album is dropping 11-1-11, b.
laugh.gif
Get out.

the press wale is getting is absurd...(in a good way) my people from california were going hard when wale dropped bait at the concert...in the back of my mind..im like but this is go-go tho...i must say that they werent hip to wale before 'that way' so. i really think this album will do NUMBERS. I already have my free copy. but i might buy another one for artwork and to support. Now that I think about it his first album was the LAST cd I actually did buy lol. #loyalty

Back
Top Bottom