the OFFICIAL "What college u go to?" thread

VaGixxer,

I majored in fashion merchandising w/a marketing minor. Since I want to stick w/careers in my major & I'm not financially ready to move to NYC (or give up my car in favor of public transportation), the job hunting is difficult for me. I'm finishing up a paid internship this month w/a clothing company & my supervisor told me that the company is considering hiring an additional coordinator to help allievate her duties. Fortunately my supervisor says that she & others are happy w/what I've done & she asked me if it were something I'd be interested in, so I'm hoping to be offered that position if it opens. I'm still looking for positions that aren't in NYC though. Luckily my parents have no problem w/me moving back home for the time being, so if I do decide to move to NYC I can save up money now w/out worrying about rent.

It's nice to see that other Rams experienced the same level of helpfulness that I received :lol:
laugh.gif
*NO* I don't have any pics.​

^ Yea that is VCU for you. I have plenty of horror stories with Financial Aid....and don't EVEN get me started on the Housing office. And the Advisors are some @#%$-I've basically been advising my damn self for the past 4 years. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAM CARIBBEAN
"Trini tuh de bone"​

Do most of yall from UMCP commute or stay on campus.....Last year i stayed on campus but im commuting this year.

Where did all of these Howard heads come from? But to be real there's only like 3 really up there the rest are "biter's"
Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it. Cuz y'all were fakin like...​
O.G. Member # ?​
Jordan's were my first love and my second love were Dunks!!!​

I go to UMBC as well. I live in Hillside. Good to know there's other NTers on campus. I know there are a couple other people on here that go to UMBC.

Sup Rodney, it's Ramon.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Coppin State University aka University of North Ave 07
Sports Management

I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom