||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Word on the town :smokin

Juice and Wiz just mesh well.. I have not heard a song with them two together that I haven't liked.

Should do a Watch the Throne type album

Word on the town
smokin.gif

Juice and Wiz just mesh well.. I have not heard a song with them two together that I haven't liked.

Should do a Watch the Throne type album

It's called a mixtape

Guess you never heard of Prince of the City 2, Flightschool, or Kush & OJ?

I can't give him a pass on this minimal effort excuse for a tape. Looking forward to the next project, Wiz usually bounce's back nicely after sub-par drops.

Last edited:

Guess you never heard of Prince of the City 2, Flightschool, or Kush & OJ?

I can't give him a pass on this minimal effort excuse for a tape. Looking forward to the next project, Wiz usually bounce's back nicely after sub-par drops.
You actin like this tale was trash, better than flight school but not betta than kush and oj

I can ride to the tape straight through but he def could do better....he's a brand now so I'm sure he's saving his best effort for his album....

still not one song that is better to me IMO than "The Thrill / Never Been and In the Cut"... out of everythiing he ever released, thats just me though

still not one song that is better to me IMO than "The Thrill / Never Been and In the Cut"... out of everythiing he ever released, thats just me though

The Thrill No.... but he's dropped some GEMS on both ONIFC & TA

& sidenote even tho it's not solo "The Plan" might be one of his best tracks ever

This tape is good but I would say better than Flight School. Flight School is definitelyone of his best mixtapes (probably like 4th) The best is Taylor Allderdice (POTC 2 is right behind it)

His only weak mixtape is Star Power :stoneface: :x :stoneface:

This tape is good but I would say better than Flight School. Flight School is definitelyone of his best mixtapes (probably like 4th) The best is Taylor Allderdice (POTC 2 is right behind it)

His only weak mixtape is Star Power :stoneface: :x :stoneface:

No Burn After Rolling is

If you've been listening to Wiz before that mixtape than you know that that mixtape was full of old stuff that already released, freestyles & short songs :smh:
Some songs on there were cool but it wasnt enough to mask them old tracks he just threw on there. Such a lazy mixtape

This mixtape is pretty bad, and there are so many songs I got frustrated trying to find what I liked and just changed cds. 

whole tape reminded me of this song so i got tired of it quick ... still not bad though just already used to the sound 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
tape is straight up trash

this TRAP Wiz character is GARBO

if he wanted to go the Trap route again he should have just brought it back to Cabin Fever 1 Wiz

Ill continue to play

Flightschool
POTC 2
BAR
Star Power
Kush & OJ
Deal Or No Deal
Taylor Allderdice

Last edited:
The second half of the tape is way better than the first. Album shoulda started at Word on Town.

On a Plane, The Last, and Comb Over are my favorites, feel like they have a Kush and OJ feel to em

Back
Top Bottom