||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I didn't even download it after listening...I try to give each of his projects a chance still but this one ain't it. 

Man....Juicy J couldn't even help this album. He was clearly hands off as far as producing goes. Wiz may legit be washed. There's like 2 songs I mess with, yet if I never heard them again I wouldn't feel anything.

Last edited:
Thats cause it is lol. TA>Kush & OJ >> Prince Of The City 2

And ppl hate on Wiz cause he fell off HARD. Like i didnt believe that since some of his loose tracks like The Play & Permission were nice but then i heard Cabin Fever 3 :x :smh:

Also cause hes beefing with NTs chosen one, Kanye lol. That whole **** was dumb tho

I haven't given CF3 a spin yet (didn't even know it came out TBH :smh:). Was it listenable? CB2 was trash; the first was good because Wiz was still in the middle of that initial run and hadn't completely fell off yet.

Wiz coasting through yet another album :x :smh:

At least the production is somewhat decent.

Last edited:
This **** was so average. The only good three songs on it were out. And this guy had my lowkey hyped/fooled by releasing Lit, No Permission, and Bake Sale first :smh: Thought Wiz was back for a min

This isn't even bad wtf? IDK what the hell yall were expecting. It's typical Wiz fare. This is no different from K&OJ and his older **** (as far as lyrics and subject matter).

This isn't even bad wtf? IDK what the hell yall were expecting. It's typical Wiz fare. This is no different from K&OJ and his older **** (as far as lyrics and subject matter).

Don't worry bro NT sucks

They compare everything to Nas and Jay

You can't like new music

Last edited:
@VICTOR PAGE 44 beat me to it. This recent album, along with his last releases in general are the bare bones generic versions of what he used to do. This album is the furthest thing from Kush & OJ, Taylor Allderdice, nor even lesser releases like Cabin Fever 2 and 28 Grams, which was only 2 years ago. Wiz is looking like a guy totally washed with no recovery in sight.

This is actually a decent album. Someone said this album lacks soul. I actually feel the exact opposite. City View is the first song that popped in my head when I saw that post. It's like the song just came about naturally. No Permission too (minus Hoopty Woods).

Last edited:

Suffered through the first 60 seconds of that trash and had to cut it off. :x

Back
Top Bottom