||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

It's an alright song, mostly Wiz and the beat. That hook is atrocious though

Last edited:
Honestly Looking back at the 28 grams mixtape & random videos he drops i'm 100% sure Wiz can make KxOJ quality music all the time he just chooses not too

Perfect example, this could easily been anywhere near the Flight School - Cabin Fever period

Last edited:
In the beginning of "Pull Up" right before the hook starts, it also sounds like another song.

EDIT: Lil Bibby - Aww Man

Last edited:
Hopefully this forces Wiz to not be garbo

June 3rd

Last edited:
Okay ill reword that smart guy. What i would give for another cabin fever ONE. Ya know , the one you can actually listen to without your ears hurting

Ya know , the one you can actually listen to without your ears hurting

You betta hope TM channels some Lex Luger on that Mafia tape becuz that's bout it.
One thing bout Wiz come to realize, fam hardly makes the same tape.
The funniest thing about that tape is how much I liked it even tho it sounds like he put it together in a week.

"Benjy Grinberg began managing Wiz Khalifa in 2004, when the rapper was 16, and he signed him to his label, Rostrum Records, soon thereafter. Wiz dropped Grinberg as his manager in 2014, though it seems that his deal with Rostrum has continued to this day. His contract with Rostrum is apparently a "360 deal," and Wiz and his legal team are now arguing that it was initiated against his best interests by Grinberg. Yesterday (May 31), Wiz filed a lawsuit against Grinberg and Rostrum with which he hopes to escape his longtime contract. In his suit, Wiz alleges that, in drafting his contract, Grinberg and Rostrum were "faithless fiduciaries in direct contravention of their obligations to him," reports Variety.
An artist's most trusted advisor is his or her personal manager," said Alex Weingarten, Khalifa's attorney at Venable LLP. "Generally, nothing good comes out when the manager decides to go into business against his artist. Unfortunately, that is the case here."

The lawsuit contends that Grinberg took advantage of his young client in order to impel him into a contract that has "reached for more than a decade into virtually every aspect" of his career. Wiz and his attorneys believe that the contract, as well as amendments subsequently made by Grinberg, shows that his former manager deliberately failed to mention alternative business arrangements that would have been beneficial for him to know.

Grinberg said he was "very disappointed and surprised" in a statement responding to yesterday's lawsuit. "To witness an artist turn on you after supporting them for a number of years is very disheartening. This is an egregious lawsuit filled with inaccuracies, yet unfortunately people sometimes resort to these practices as a way of conducting business."

Wiz hopes to end his deal with Rostrum Records, which he feels is justifiable under the California Labor Code's seven-year rule, and he is seeking compensatory damages of $1 million from Grinberg and Rostrum, along with punitive damages and attorney fees. "

28 grams was trash. Literally gave up on Wiz after that. Crazy the same dude dropped Kush & OJ SMH

I officially gave up after Cabin Fever 3. He had some cool loose tracks over the years but after hearing that piece of trash, i dont think i aint gon listen to any of his new stuff unless the features looks interesting

I think I have confidence Rude Awakening will be good.

I also went back and played 'Khalifa' and it's easily at the bottom of Wiz projects :x :lol: wow it was as bad as I remembered.

I think I have confidence Rude Awakening will be good.

I also went back and played 'Khalifa' and it's easily at the bottom of Wiz projects :x :lol: wow it was as bad as I remembered.

Didnt even listen to Khalifa. I deleted it too once i heard how bad Cabin Fever 3. Dude really has better loose tracks than mixtape/album ones the last few years smh

Juicy-J-Wiz-Khalifa-TM88-Rude-Awakening-cover-art.jpg

Rubbaband Bidness Juicy bike
smokin.gif
 bruh out here SLAUGHTERING this joint  
eek.gif
pimp.gif

TM88 coming for that producer of the year title 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom