||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

1/2 way thru & this is very decent

Bootsy bellows is nuts ...I know I’m gonna be playing that heavy

Quite a few good songs on here. There’s technically 27 tracks. He could’ve left off like 10 and still had a more than solid release

Last edited:
Quote a few good songs on here. There’s technically 27 tracks. He could’ve left off like 10 and still had a more than solid release

Right above g

Karate dope
Of course real rich
Rolling papers 2 is fire too

Gonna finish it in about a hr I stopped at FrFr

Just as I posted that so did wiz

Last Wiz album I want to say I listened to is "Khalifa" or the Kush and OJ anniversary release.

Give it a listen eventually.

Man I wasn’t expecting that track with Bone Thugs. Bizzy bone skated. I’m liking this tape has that old Wiz feel to it.

Man I wasn’t expecting that track with Bone Thugs. Bizzy bone skated. I’m liking this tape has that old Wiz feel to it.

Same here. I was very surprised all 5 members were on here. I was expecting either Flesh to not be on there, or for Wish to get treated like Crunchy Black/Michelle Williams and have a minimal contribution :lol:

Same here. I was very surprised all 5 members were on here. I was expecting either Flesh to not be on there, or for Wish to get treated like Crunchy Black/Michelle Williams and have a minimal contribution :lol:

Man they stay doing us dirty saying Bone is on there and it's only 2-3 folks. I gotta give him props for having everyone on there.

Giving this a second listen (it’s amazing how many albums can come out in less than a week), and there’s quite a bit of old Wiz on here, so I can’t complain about the amount of tracks, cause there’s a chance a 10 or less track Wiz album would only have like 2 good songs.

Back
Top Bottom