||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Wiz
pimp.gif
. I startled listening to dude's other material after listeningto How Fly....I was sleeping hard, he's definately got some worthwhile music

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

"Yeah they talk but I can't hear what they say
And I read that Wiz sold that "Believe in make believe" instrumental to somebody
smh.gif

I sure hope not

i think Johnny Juliano did i remember Wiz was on ustream one night and on of the ppl in the chatroom kept posting a zshare link to the beat. smh @ me for notdownloading.

Huge Wiz fan. Thanks to the NT Twit Fam...i remember when I heard Say Yeah and thinkin...this !%!!$ TRASH!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Superstar = Motivation music....And I listen to Bussdown almost every day
laugh.gif

got put on (pause) from listening to Say Yeah

while your sleeping
ima wake
aw man what is yall saying
money long yall ends like a on ramp - material

star power
flightschool
How Fly
Grow Season
Prince Of The City 2 all get burn atleast once a day

"I work hard for everything so why not salute?
They say a grind pays, baby all i got is proof.
And a Swedish broad badder than my main %**$#
Cigarillo rolled you smell it when it ain't lit"

Khalifa Mannnnnn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

For the Wizzle Man heads on NT, is "Still Prince Of The City" new tracks or just old material from past mixtapes? I got star power, how fly, flight school and both princes, but no song titles on my itunes lol. Anyone help me out? Thanks in advance fam.

Anyone know?

For the Wizzle Man heads on NT, is "Still Prince Of The City" new tracks or just old material from past mixtapes? I got star power, how fly, flight school and both princes, but no song titles on my itunes lol. Anyone help me out? Thanks in advance fam.
Anyone know?
You need Show & Prove(album), Grow Season & How Fly w/ Curren$y. "Still Prince Of The City" is NOT an official mixtape it justhas a couple loose tracks not on any mixtape and the rest is old #!@+
You buggin with no song titles tho
laugh.gif
Go here to d/l official mixtapes youdon't have and then copy + paste the song titles from the other official mixtapes. Ignore the other made up ones

http://www.datpiff.com/mi...+Khalifa&x=0&y=0

Originally Posted by awwsome

"I work hard for everything so why not salute?
They say a grind pays, baby all i got is proof.
And a Swedish broad badder than my main %**$#
Cigarillo rolled you smell it when it ain't lit"

Khalifa Mannnnnn
pimp.gif
"She don't cook well, but she give me sweet brain
make a rapper turn singer like T-Pain
Got her staying up late waking up baked and to think this the life that I chose.."

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Anyone know?
You need Show & Prove(album), Grow Season & How Fly w/ Curren$y. "Still Prince Of The City" is NOT an official mixtape it just has a couple loose tracks not on any mixtape and the rest is old #!@+
You buggin with no song titles tho
laugh.gif
Go here to d/l official mixtapes you don't have and then copy + paste the song titles from the other official mixtapes. Ignore the other made up ones

http://www.datpiff.com/mi...+Khalifa&x=0&y=0

roll.gif

BUT,
grin.gif
Had me listening to lyrics to see songtitles on google for the past two hours. SMH at me for getting the extra bootleg benny Wizzle tapes...

eek.gif
@ Ms. Rightfornow of off flight school mixtape. It has the background music from Green Hill Zone off sonic the hedgehog 1. Wiz is killing it. Def doinghis thing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�beat is straight crack
Nothin4Ever produced that too
pimp.gif
. NT gets it in
pimp.gif
good looks

funny part� is i sent the beat last minute

with no intro ...hook...or verse break downs..i got the full version of the beat...

but it would of been way diff then what it is now

i love how it came out tho maybe better then if i finished the beat on time� ..plus he was on ustream writing , recording it live
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom