The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permission? I'm a grown *** man... Neither of us know how many people downloaded it.  Link was up for a few hours before i even got to it.

But lets not derail the thread anymore.  I commend you for your passion with the bots man, good luck on whatever release you're gunning for.
To you also sir. Happy Holidays

Last few posts pretty much sums up why I don't share codes / services / or that secret sauce.
The best bots are never shared 
nthat.gif

Knowledge is power and without it all of you here would have nothing so bash on all the newbs all ya want but the info that was shared was already out there if people feel like trading free info that's their own business honestly I don't even see the point in having this thread anymore there's only sarcasm and disrespectful remarks from majority of the users. I have no use for a bot as it is unethical and honestly is just like stealing to begin with. Happy holidays NT and Happy Newyear

Is there a bot where I don't have to refresh my page to see new posts on Nike Talk? Is there anything I can do to read new posts like I'm looking at my Twitter feed on Tweet Deck? If not, you guys need to make something like that. It would be dope.

I KNO WE CAN'T SOLICIT ON THIS THREAD N IF THIS IS AGAINST RULES LEMME KNO I'LL TAKE IT OFF...CAN ANY1 HELP ME GET A GOOD BOT FOR THIS YEEZY RELEASE? Even if it  means helping me to code one myself, as I've been tryin to learn how in my spare time, but it takes time which I don't have alot of. I've been tryin to read Footlocker's page to figure out how to code it compared to the free Nike bot, I would really appreciate any help cause I know I have no chance of gettin these without a bot, n a still a very slim chance with one. I apologize for the caps, but technically that part I was kinda shouting out lol

I'll share my secret sauce with someone's wife. I ain't selfish. First come first served.

i dont give a damb about yeezys but is it cool if i contact ppl bout bred 1.

evilside how can i ask u since u dont take PM.

memph i def hit u up already.

sorry im def IT iliterate

They not gonna help u. They like to think they special because they share each others secret sauce with each other. Lol. But for real tho. Why would they help you? It doesn't benefit them.

i dont give a damb about yeezys but is it cool if i contact ppl bout bred 1.

evilside how can i ask u since u dont take PM.

memph i def hit u up already.

sorry im def IT iliterate

you arent suppose to.

whats your closest niketown for rsvp?

@evilside  what happened to your twitter? You were a dope follow, COME BACK!

Between the Yeezy's and the Bred 1's, I've definitely considered experimenting with a bot this week to see if it'll help me any for either one of these.I just need one.

@evilside
 what happened to your twitter? You were a dope follow, COME BACK!

Between the Yeezy's and the Bred 1's, I've definitely considered experimenting with a bot this week to see if it'll help me any for either one of these.I just need one.

twitter made me too chatty.

so i got off.

Last few posts pretty much sums up why I don't share codes / services / or that secret sauce.
I'm pretty sure you still wouldn't share. You seem to enjoy flaunting your knowledge over others. I'm not offened but let's keep it real you aren't about leveling the playing field for all as you have stated in the past. You share just enough info to keep others coming back for more to feed your ego. You had your own T-shirts made for god sakes how self absorbed is that? Please do not take this as a diss but sometimes you have to call it as you see it. I'm sure I will get bashed but the arrogance in this thread becomes a bit much at times.

I'm pretty sure you still wouldn't share. You seem to enjoy flaunting your knowledge over others. I'm not offened but let's keep it real you aren't about leveling the playing field for all as you have stated in the past. You share just enough info to keep others coming back for more to feed your ego. You had your own T-shirts made for god sakes how self absorbed is that? Please do not take this as a diss but sometimes you have to call it as you see it. I'm sure I will get bashed but the arrogance in this thread becomes a bit much at times.

Nah your good.

I hide behind an Internet persona with no desire to reveal my identity publicly so I am
not bother by what others perceive of me and my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom