***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

i want those red ones..if i can i will be picking them up
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
Pm me if you got laces for some concords​

These 21's r really starting to grow on me but i swear I'm only getting the first ones to come out....thats it. I must contiue to convince myself.
The World Iz Yourz

I am definetly picking up the white and red and the white and nc blue. $175 thats worth it not like theXXs

so what's the story on the tongue? does it still flip down to provide breathable msh? or did they scrap that idea?
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

just saw the XXIs at the Miami SC event and DAMN these shoes are nice. one of the SC camera people was rockin em.

You gotta see these in person, def!
WANTED: Huarache Air Trainer Wht/Wht sz 9 DS
.................Air Zoom Trainer 1 Mid graph/blk/white/mean green sz 9 DS
.................Dunk High SB BTTYS White/Orange sz 8.5 DS EZBOX me!

the tounge has a flap or sorts that you can put the laces behind, pretty much on top just for the top 3 lace loops or something, which is why we see that flap at the top of the toung that holds the larger (less noticible) flap in place with a snap like closure.

Ahhh! Finally a refined pair!! These look WAY better than the original pics, and it now looks complete. The white and blue pair really show off the details, and the back TPU mold is crisp! Now we finally have a shoe wortthy of the Jordan name. Not bad at all. Not a bad "back to basics" shoe at all. I thought I was going to have to stop buying Jordans based on the first photos, but I guess the tradition will continue.

Peace.

the 21's are cool but I'd rather spend $175 on some OG or retro heaters
VOTE FOR ELTON BRAND 2006 ALL STAR GAME HOUSTON

I will def be picking up the white ones to hoop in

Just to let you guys know I can hook some people up on these for $155 shipped usps priority mail when they release on 2/18/2006. Choose the white ones or the red ones and get at me.

I have just hooked some people up with the xiv and set up auctions on ebay for them as well.

Only rules are I can only get discounts on 5 total and I will only accept paypal payment with a CONFIRMED address so let me know if you interested.
get at me

livendieretro@yahoo.com

to quote babyjordan0312

"Just so you know.

The Lace Cover flips open ( At least on my pair of samples. )

It is used to hide the lace knots / lace cover.

It only covers approx. the first 3 sets of eyelets

It is to be used in a way that the Jordan VI is designed.

It still is a partial lace cover.

It does make it look a little "cleaner" "

Has anyone else noticed that the midsole looks really thick, and that the arch looks really, really high?

I think the pictures Sunggles is showin' us are youth sizes, that might explain why the sole looks thick or something.

nonetheless, its crazy how good this shoe looks in youth sizes, I bet it looks even better in adult sizes! the proportions have to be better

edit: took down these pics for suspicion they might be fakes. peep the next page for pics of the box and real XX1s. lookin' hot

these will def be copped one they are on the sales racks!!!! But im only feeling those white red joints.

nate og- Are those real though?...They look kinda funny/suspicious...Also whats with the white/purpleish...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Part of me just wants to order these from the ES for half off, but the other part wants to try them on and lace em up.

I held a fake pair in my hands the other day, besides that quality on the fakes is gettin better and that is the closest I'll probly get to a pair of XXI's right now, they look like a big pair of socks. Aside from their performance aspects, they look really plain.

Those white/red/blacks grow on me everytime I see them. I'm trying to hold back, but I dont know if i'm going to be able to.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael Jordan

I dunno about the blue laces, but beyond that, they look legit to me.

The circle card with tha Jordan I-XXI makes me curious. Do we have confirmation on such card?

But I just saw the pics on ebay and posted them here cuz they looked good to me

I post here everyday it seems like. I can't help it, I love the XXIs. I did like the Red the most but now it is even for the Wht/Red-Blk and the Red. I won't pay 175 or 180 + tax cause I get the hookup. There aren't any shoes worth that much money!!!!!
COOK #45

I think when I get my pair in the White black color, Ima put white laces in 'em. The only thing Im not feelin is the red laces.

I have a question, does each color way of the XXI say something different behind the tongues?
mccjno.jpg

mcck1z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom