***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

THE L TRAIN 13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I played in my white 21s 4 times now and one of my eyelets ripped on my left shoe so now i can't lace them up tight. I'm gonna try to send them back to nike for a voucher. Anyone else experience this? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

at the shoe store i seen like 4 or 5 pairs come back now for this problem

boss

i don`t like the black 21s..too plain IMO
"I put in everything I eat. It makes my dookie twinkle.Dave Chappelle

Quote:
Im pretty mad and not taht happy at all with the pick up because the 23 had a piece faded completely off

I sure am sorry about your Js getting tor back
But the true way to look see what ya got is to wait your happy *** in line
i waited about 3 hours and was 1st in line of about 15 faithfull sole seakers

Its funny someone said much was spent on the box but not paper :wink:
wink.gif

"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

Agreed^

I'd probably unDS my Concordes before I'd rock my Red XXIs.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

I can live without the Black XXI. They are just so plain looking.

Red Suedes rock!
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

I've balled in my White ones about 6 or 7 times now and they are great. Best traction I've ever had on a shoe and very responsive side to side. Haven't had any problems with the laces coming undone or the lace holes ripping. I've tried both air pockets and the regular non-zoom air pocket works the best for me, but either way they have amazing cushioning. As for breathability it could be better, but I didn't think it is as bad as they said in Sole Collector. It did take about two wearings to break it in and now they are perfect. My only complaint that I have is that they slip my socks down while playing, especially on the right shoe. After every game I have to take off my shoe and pull up my right sock, although I am double socked and it's only the top sock, it's still a little lame. But really I can get over that because the performance of the shoe is spectacular. Definitely one of the best ballin' shoes I've ever used. And after all that wear they still look almost brand new, but then again I am wearing them strictly for the hardwood, they will never set foot on concrete anywhere. I carry them in and carry them out. If I can get the money I would definitely get another pair to use after these wear out. Maybe we will luckily see them hit the outlets. I doubt it, but I can always hope.

I'm sure I'll be getting the Blk XXIs this week. They look cool on RA's feet BUT I have not seen them in person yet. If anybody wants them or the Wht, get @ me. The word for the day is DISCOUNT !!! :wink:
wink.gif

C O O K # 4 5

i went into finishline today to see the XXI's the black ones and in person they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
at first they look :x
sick.gif
but when you start looking at them and looking at them on your feet they look :pimp:
pimp.gif

I just copped the XXI's through eastbay, the White/red ones. They were back ordered though, 100% sure I'll get them right?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]EBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Homer Dome 4/11.

I'm planning on getting the Black XXI... but I'm not sure if I should wait a bit in case they go on sale.

I'm still waiting for pics in this thread.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
---Help me find my Grails:---
[ ] OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black)
[ ] OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red)
I Aint Scared.

At least they used paper to wrap the shoes with the black XXI. I wish they used paper with my suedes
You're mad cuz my style you're admiring...
Don't be mad U.P.S. is hiring

Quote:
I'm planning on getting the Black XXI... but I'm not sure if I should wait a bit in case they go on sale.

Wait... they will go on sale.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Back
Top Bottom