***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

to me these ran quite big...i had to buy (buy means to purchase or "COP")...lmao...anyway i had to get a 7.5 and im usually an 8-8.5

Just felt like posting that Eddie Jones wore the Black-Grey ones last game against the Mavs:

oh5nw8.jpg

Looking sharp Eddie :smile:
smile.gif

[/b]​

Sorry flint you're usually on point but i gotta disagree and agree with this dude.

Quote:
to me these ran quite big...i had to buy (buy means to purchase or "COP&quot ...lmao...anyway i had to get a 7.5 and im usually an 8-8.5

Same thing with me I usually wear a 8.5 I even have J's that are 9's and fit fine, but i had to go down to a 7.5! lol

Maybe bigger sizes fit true to size but seriously i got sz 8's and they were like clown shoes for me

For real, I though these were a pass like five weeks ago, untill saw them in person. Fire! Must get these shoes to be happy.

Had mine on today and if you tie them and stick laces behind the snap when I walked the snap would come undone and then snap back into place. Any one else have this problem. (First Post Yeah!)

went to footlocker to try on the whites to see how they run b4 i order my suedes on eastbay, and they fit tru to size for me. so ima stck with my sz 12
Looking for any XI low's,OG white/red XII DS or VNDS size 11.5 or 12. NT ref: jaykickztillidie, jordman23, msw1233.
email: gon86zo@sbcglobal.net aim: x9jump23man45x

I saw the Red Suedes in person today, they really don't look that good. The pictures make it seem much better. I might pass.

Last edited:
is eastbay getting the red suedes?
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

Back
Top Bottom