Tell Me
Poppin Freestyle
Intro
Real ***** Holiday
Down In The DM
:pimp: :pimp:

A lot of really good beats on here

Last edited:
The Return is tough. His best release in a long time. And glad Down In The DM is poppin off right now. That was one of my faves back when I first heard this tape.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/rapper-handcuffed-atlanta-bank-parking-lot/np2Kp/
Maybe late but
"According to rapper Blac Youngsta, he was detained by Atlanta police officers after withdrawing money from his bank account.

Police responded to the Wells Fargo Bank on the corner of Peachtree Drive and Piedmont Road at the request of the bank manager.

Youngsta said he withdrew $200,000 on Friday afternoon and said the bank accused him of "robbing the bank."

Yo Gotti "The Art of Hustle" 1st week numbers 44,576 (51,989 with streams)

Thought his numbers would have been a little better. 

Yo Gotti "The Art of Hustle" 1st week numbers 44,576 (51,989 with streams)

Thought his numbers would have been a little better. 
Gotti has a pretty loyal fanbase. His numbers have been consistently around that amount.

He's doing good.

Was gonna bump this thread the other day. Thought this had maybe 4-5 songs I really rock with, and the rest are pretty much miscellaneous Trap sounding stuff. Down In The DM has been my joint since The Return dropped. Font think Yo Gotti realized how big and relatable that song would be. The Return >>> Art Of Hustle.

Gotti did 61k his first week. Think it's #1 too. And "Down in the DM" is the #13 song in the country. :pimp:.

What I wanna know is, how in the holy hell is Kevin Gates selling like this.

113k in his first week. "2 Phones" is the #29 song in the country? Just heard it literally yesterday :lol:. Haven't heard it ANYWHERE...and I'm everywhere.

Something ain't adding up :nerd:

I cut the radio on the other day and 2 phones played twice within a hour. Dude built a fan base the old fashion way, plus his antics on ig.

I cut the radio on the other day and 2 phones played twice within a hour. Dude built a fan base the old fashion way, plus his antics on ig.

Yeah, I know he built an organic loyal fan base...but not like this. I mean, it's a head scratcher. I really don't believe in the numbers at all :lol:.

The #29 song in the country means it's getting spun everywhere. Clubs, radio, streets, etc. To put it into perspective, Future's "Commas" peaked at #55.

Gotti released Down in the DM in like November of last year, and it only crossed over recently. I have a hard time believing Kevin Gates sells double the amount of Yo Gotti.

Ehh he's had like 3 singles buzzing all at the same time, and I hear 2 Phones as Down In The DM, so I'm not surprised by the sales

Yeah, I know he built an organic loyal fan base...but not like this. I mean, it's a head scratcher. I really don't believe in the numbers at all :lol:.

The #29 song in the country means it's getting spun everywhere. Clubs, radio, streets, etc. To put it into perspective, Future's "Commas" peaked at #55.

Gotti released Down in the DM in like November of last year, and it only crossed over recently. I have a hard time believing Kevin Gates sells double the amount of Yo Gotti.
Gotti never was a big selling artist. Gates fan base is way more diverse also, gotti got that 1 audience.

Gotti never was a big selling artist. Gates fan base is way more diverse also, gotti got that 1 audience.

You might be right. Gotti got a huge following though. And a lot of co-signs. Reall hapoy for his success. A personal favorite of mine. Even got a shoutout from Nas :pimp:

And I don't even know what Gates fan base is. He even got a thread on NT? Gates doing Big Sean/Future numbers off the rip :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom