The Official Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103 Album Thread

didn't feel like making a new thread but here is an article Complex Mag did 

Before They Blew Up: Young Jeezy's 2001 Album As "Lil' J"

BLOG-blewupJeezy_625.jpg

As one of the most anticipated albums of 2010, for many it would seem like Young Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 103 just can’t come soon enough. Though currently slated for a June release, the album’s already endured repeated push-backs and the suspicious absence of an equally anticipated Trap or Die 2 mixtape with DJ Drama has only served to further the restlessness. There was a time, however, when our favorite trapper’s favorite trapper was releasing music to little to no acclaim as an independent artist.
Back in the summer of 2001, under the name “Lil’ J,

Originally Posted by hellaones

didn't feel like making a new thread but here is an article Complex Mag did 

Before They Blew Up: Young Jeezy's 2001 Album As "Lil' J"

BLOG-blewupJeezy_625.jpg

As one of the most anticipated albums of 2010, for many it would seem like Young Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 103 just can’t come soon enough. Though currently slated for a June release, the album’s already endured repeated push-backs and the suspicious absence of an equally anticipated Trap or Die 2 mixtape with DJ Drama has only served to further the restlessness. There was a time, however, when our favorite trapper’s favorite trapper was releasing music to little to no acclaim as an independent artist.
Back in the summer of 2001, under the name “Lil’ J,

Just heard "Mama Told Me", Jeezy track with references for Beyonce (rumored). Straight garbage. Eww, I hope this isn't what we were supposed to hear soon ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Just heard "Mama Told Me", Jeezy track with references for Beyonce (rumored). Straight garbage. Eww, I hope this isn't what we were supposed to hear soon ...

i feel the same way

seen some photos from the "Lose My Mind" video set....hopefully it is still just a street single, even tho its cool its nothing memorable

they got some song snippets on missinfo.tv and the songs bang from what I can tell, the horns on "Jealous" are crazy!!!

^seen it on MTV jams a lil while ago...1st time in history they beat the hiphop blogs im guessin cuz it aint up no where i checked yet

Jeezy x 3K is apparently gonna happen.

Don't know if its on TM103 but it most likely should be.

I now keep reading that its going to be released on June 15th. But hes still recording so I don't see how that's possible.

Plus he doesn't even have an official single out. If the album is really dropping next month he flopping hard.

Maybe the record with 3 Stacks is the first single. He just needs to get ready and drop that bomb that we all been waiting for.

the album isn't dropping on the 15th, like I said back in February, Trap or Die II comin in May, look for the album towards the end of the summer.

Man I talked to Rich the other day dont worry Jeezy got some %#%* for that %*@. And as far as the release date yeah dont hold them to it cause they still recording and Jeezy even said he'll turn the album in when he ready too.
laugh.gif
He has a single ready produced by Polow but he and Def Jam having it out cause he thinks it will alienate his real fans or some %#%*. Him and Drumma got some different %#%* too.

what is really going on....not a release date in sight! seems like it will be too late to squeeze it in btw July 20th in August 17th...but maybe!!
if Ye date holds at mid September then maybe an end of September release???....

wth is jeezy n def jam up to

Back
Top Bottom