The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

are there more sheath and strength GR colorways coming?
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Quote:
Does anyone think the ZKII's are better than the ZKI performance wise. I have the ZKI and they are pretty good but if the II's are better i'll cop sooner than later.

i'm still rotating a few pairs of the AZK1 for ballin.. just love everything about em so much. but these AZKII strengths are amazing as well. even more comfortable if that's even possible w/ an even quicker break-in period as well like mentioned above. but i say definitely cop a pair "sooner than later" hehe.

Quote:
are there more sheath and strength GR colorways coming?

not a big fan of the sheaths but are there gonna more GR colorways of the strengths droppin? dunno if the colorways already released for the AZK1 and AZKII have any influence on future GR's, but i can't really see a colorway that looks better than the orcas being released...or is that just totally blasphemous logic haha?? although not GR's but i must admit the usa sheath n strength colorways look pretty decent.

i find the ZK2 slightly better than the ZK1. great guard shoes and comfy :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

If only Kobes was traded to the Hawks. And ima be livin in downtown Atl for the next 4 years too!!! I'd definitely get season tickets yo!

^ good luck. I tried to wait to play it indoors... but I ended up playing on concrete floors... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

the ii's are better to me for this simple reason...I dont have to wear ankle braces with them.

The ii's seem to keep my ankle in a stiff enough form that I feel secure...
i wear a mcdavid ankle brace in my 1's (when i play outdoors, the ii's have strictly been used indoors)....

i purchased as many i's as i could find for a decent price and I stocked up for the future....lol

the ii's are my official INDOOR shoe, hands down....now once I get those strengths from eastbay, i'll test those out...
so far the ultimates are making me feel like a superstar on the courts....depsite shooting 1-14... =)
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

^ I don't know your sources but mine says he's not. There is NO official statement or article saying that its a done deal.

Will there be anymore Kobe 2's comeing out this year? I was watching espnews and they said its very unlikey kobe will play a game with the lakers again.

im sad that my dude kobe is leaving the lakers always thought he would retire and laker. ima still be a laker fan but also a kobe fan. someone PS a bulls colorways since he is going to the bulls.

LAKERS FOR LIFE

mang imo it does'nt matta where KB goes he stil gonna be domanating player wherever he goes..im still gonna copp and rock KB kick'z 4 sho
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

white black red color is a must for me! c'mon nike release it!LOL
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom