We need to get it together..NOW​

FINALLY!!!

Great thread.

I like the Kenlu Wallpapers. Appreciated for sharing!!! :D
happy.gif
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Thanks.. Lets lock the other one up. This is MUCH appreciated. I hope everyone else does.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I like the KoBE 2 Strenght they are nice!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

thanks for doing this, it is nice to have everything consolidated at the top of the thread. I am looking forward to this release, now we need these dates confirmed.

I know a few of you have pairs already - lets post some pics!
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

37 more days to go.......................................................................................................

^^didn't they say these are only temp. samples, for them to design a temp. upper for the shoe. so its not the production model? and i dun think they still want flat laces, so that could be a small clue that this may not be the final GR product

heads up.

Zoom Kobe II's will get its own box, not orange.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

im late to the partay.. what's the diff between the lites and sheath? is there some sorta weight or performance alteration?

were the kobe 2 all stars on sale anywhere?
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

ZK1 is the better shoe looks wise. But ZKII has the much better colors. But I haven't even seen the ZKII in person yet so my opinon on the better shoe may change

Back
Top Bottom