The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

update.

the box MAY be either the same as the asia release(or similar) OR something have *hints* of carbon fiber on it.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

I'm in need of some new ballin' kicks that are suitable for my type of game. I read about the design and construction of these ZKIIs and these are it. I can't wait til' these drop.
BG to NT, but OG to the Game!

^ I really like the black/maize II's also but I'm not going as crazy over them as I did for the ZK1 black/maize. I hate having shoes w/ the exact same color scheme but I'm gonna cop the 2's ne-ways.

shoes are amazing can't wait till these release

as for the box.. i love the asia box. i have two of them, but as for the carbon fibre hint to it.. i can kind of see it as the wade 2.0 box kind of feel to it... thanks for all the info..

and yea.. i may have to cop for retail

Props of Kixandthecity.com (my second favorite shoe site on the net next to NT!)

zk2box.jpg

zk2box2.jpg
excuse me, miss

The box is nice...still don't understand why these shoes will drop pretty much after the season.
TeamLakers
So Close Yet So Far. Injuries Suck!​

Quote:
the box is nice but I liked the silver box that the asia exclusive usa zk1's came in.

yeah i wonder if it will have a "door and window" like the asia usa's or if it's like the box that ID's come in. probably like the asia usa's since it has a latch in the first pic. but it's kinda hard to tell.

Nice box...more and more is starting to be reveled everyday.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

I love the box. It's better than what I expected. The carbon fiber hints may appear somewhere in the box, along with the "diamante" diamonds. We'll see.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

I like the box.

Looks good to me.
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

NICE! finnaly KObe'S own box I wish amare's next

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

niiiice...now reLease them earLy nike!!!!

Quote:
And about the ZK3 release, I was just saying because the Lite will be out around the end of summer, meaning perfect timing for the next shoe to be out around april/may again...
:smh:
smh.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Back
Top Bottom