The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

2016 List

Gran Turismo Sport
Uncharted 4
I'm good, thanks. 
laugh.gif

I love the settlements thing. Essentially you want to pick up everything. And there is no tutorial, not to mention a few things need work like the walls joining at 45 degree angles isn't always consistent. But overall it's a lot of fun putting them together in big places. And defending them from attacks.
Makes sense. I'll be playing heavily today and tomorrow since my team has no football implications tomorrow lol.

Anyone here play Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below? How is it in terms of RPG because there are too many potential RPG contenders to pick from.

I don't know how I missed it but GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and GTA III remastered with trophy support have all been out already on the PSN Store.

They are hard to find on the PSN Store on the PS4. So I had to find them on the website:

GTA III PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand&

GTA Vice City PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand&

GTA San Andreas PS4:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone here play Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below? How is it in terms of RPG because there are too many potential RPG contenders to pick from.
I got it for my son. I haven't played it for myself yet but I can tell you it's not really an RPG. It's similiar to hack n slash games like Dynasty Warriors. This one just appeals to me more because it's Dragon Quest.

K.

Aren't they just a shell of what they used to be? Thought they pretty much gutted the company some time after MW2 release.
Yeah that's why they got Sledgehammer to help finish work on MW3 since they didn't have enough people to help finish the game before its scheduled release

Anyone here have the 20th anniversary themed headset? Like the color scheme and that it is wireless. Not really concerned with ultra tier sound, just as long as the build quality isn't garbage.

About to cop the Vadar PS4 tomorrow

Any recommendations for games to pick up while I'm at it?
mad max

msIhNf6.gif

last of us

giphy.gif

bloodborne

get

dying light

9RcLT5u.gif

dragon age inquisition

osn7bsdekqny2i3kedco.gif

batman arkham knight

oic53fr.gif

far cry 4

uqn4qkgukc5mdhvcoivv.gif

plants vs zombies

Plants-vs-Zombies-Garden-Warfare-25-02-14-003.gif

tomb raider remaster or uncharted collection

sUF3Cop.gif

tumblr_mn9r1yYNKT1qzkdnwo8_250.gif

borderlands handsome collection

image.jpg

I was watching Netflix and I tried to pause it with X and it wouldn't work

Now only the start and directional buttons work no matter what I do

I tried several controllers too

Anyone ever experience this?

PS3 by the way

Last edited:
Anyone here have the 20th anniversary themed headset? Like the color scheme and that it is wireless. Not really concerned with ultra tier sound, just as long as the build quality isn't garbage.
Great headset for the price. The build quality is solid too! It's not the greatest build quality, but it does the job. I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a solid headset for a decent price. 

Back
Top Bottom