The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yea I'm in the process of trying to plat Uncharted 2.. 100 collectibles... And I only got like 25 while I was playing on Crushing. :smh

But since PSN is down bout try to finish that... I should be good even if psn is down right? If I get trophies right now they still count don't they?
Yeah they'll pop but you won't be able to see them until PSN is back online.

Last edited:
Yea I'm in the process of trying to plat Uncharted 2.. 100 collectibles... And I only got like 25 while I was playing on Crushing. :smh

But since PSN is down bout try to finish that... I should be good even if psn is down right? If I get trophies right now they still count don't they?
What I did was I played my first playthrough on crushing and ended up with 62 collectibles. I put the game down for like a month and a half and came back to it yesterday and got the rest. Now I just started Uncharted 3 today...

How often does psn go down? Ya'll talking about it as if it's a common occurrence

The hardest part about dealing with PSN outages is the fact that I game share with my bro so all the stuff that I purchase is locked for me. That being said, it's been awhile since we've had a serious outage, it was only right we start 2016 off with one :lol:

THIS

**** is dumb/annoying as hell

Any update when it'll be back up?

Honestly, it could be a couple of days if it's hackers.

Looks like I'll be watching first 48 marathons and giving my girlfriend my undivided attention.

How many hours do y"all play a week to get all those plats? Still trying to plat MGS after purchasing days after release.

How often does psn go down? Ya'll talking about it as if it's a common occurrence
It was a lot more frequent on PS3 and at the beginning of PS4 cycle imo. As of late, I haven't had too many problems with it.

It was a lot more frequent on PS3 and at the beginning of PS4 cycle imo. As of late, I haven't had too many problems with it.
oh ok got you. Just copped the black ops 3 bundle since it's looking futile in my search for the darth vader ps4. Might keep it unopened for another day or two in the off chance I run into it, one of the two targets by me that supposedly had it doesn't even have a single ps4 console in stock :smh:
The other one most likely don't got it either

oh ok got you. Just copped the black ops 3 bundle since it's looking futile in my search for the darth vader ps4. Might keep it unopened for another day or two in the off chance I run into it, one of the two targets by me that supposedly had it doesn't even have a single ps4 console in stock :smh:
The other one most likely don't got it either

did you check harlem target? Friend copped from there

did you check harlem target? Friend copped from there
nah I checked Riverdale, the one that said they had one more was Harlem. Did he buy the last one? When was this? Pm info, I'll go there right now if they got it

Last edited:
How many hours do y"all play a week to get all those plats? Still trying to plat MGS after purchasing days after release.
It depends on the game. For example RPG/JRPG take a good chunk out of my time to platinum (50 hours minimum for me)

You have some games like The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us by Telltale that take a day or 2 of few hours of gaming to platinum.

It all depends on the gamer and the game. If you're looking for a couple of easy plats look into the games that I mentioned that are developed by Telltale. 

mean.gif
 @ the servers

Back
Top Bottom