The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Until Dawn has replay value if you're interested in all the endings. After that, might as well just give it away :lol:

I usually buy my games at Best Buy because I got Games Club

Best Buy preorder you get a Cammy alt costume |I

Is there a way to get all of them? I really like the Ryu one

Maybe they will release them later?

Last edited:
do you guys think its still worth it to buy a ps3? kinda wanna play gran turismo 3 or mod the ps3.

btw I have a ps4 currently.

do you guys think its still worth it to buy a ps3? kinda wanna play gran turismo 3 or mod the ps3.

I still use my PS3 to watch movies, Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Go on it

It still has a bunch of great games on it

I swear when the PS4 first dropped straight gems were dropping on PS plus

I assume you mean GT6 and even though I skipped it, the amount of support it got with the GT Vision Cars years after it released shows it still holds up well. There are a few racing SIMS for PS4 like Project Cars and also Assetto Corsa and GT Sport which are meant to be coming out this year.

My PS3 is my US Netflix machine and I've got a huge backlog from games I bought along with PS+ so it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Potentially good investment if you get it for a good price.

Not sure about the modding scene and it stopped interesting me after the PSP since online as far as I know is a no no.

I assume you mean GT6 and even though I skipped it, the amount of support it got with the GT Vision Cars years after it released shows it still holds up well. There are a few racing SIMS for PS4 like Project Cars and also Assetto Corsa and GT Sport which are meant to be coming out this year.

My PS3 is my US Netflix machine and I've got a huge backlog from games I bought along with PS+ so it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Potentially good investment if you get it for a good price.

Not sure about the modding scene and it stopped interesting me after the PSP since online as far as I know is a no no.
3 years later, still waiting on the Nike/Jordan Vision.

Thank you, sir.

I may end up copping now and I'm not even really into baseball like that.

I just like drafting teams and simming, :lol:

Thank you, sir.

I may end up copping now and I'm not even really into baseball like that.

I just like drafting teams and simming,
laugh.gif
Just a heads up: the progression system in franchise mode is severely flawed. 

Why are you crushing my dreams? :frown:

How so, tho?

I'm assuming the progression system is just random and not performance based?

Why are you crushing my dreams?
frown.gif

How so, tho?

I'm assuming the progression system is just random and not performance based?
The progressions system is completely based on age. And players start to decline around age 27-28. A 35 year old pitcher could win the cy young and mvp and could drop 10 overall next season. 

Anyone play Life is Strange? Just finished the first episode, I highly recommend it if you're a fan of TWD, Heavy Rain, Until Dawn type of games.

The progressions system is completely based on age. And players start to decline around age 27-28. A 35 year old pitcher could win the cy young and mvp and could drop 10 overall next season. 
Kind of risky to assume that a big well known problem like this would translate from one year to another dont you think? This isnt madden you know lol

Kind of risky to assume that a big well known problem like this would translate from one year to another dont you think? This isnt madden you know lol
It's been an issue in 14 and 15 and been well documented over at operation sports so idk. The Show is still probably the best sports game on the market and still well worth the money regardless. 

im dumb.

i searched online how to get the Division beta for free and blogs said to preorder from PSN and cencel the purchase after. Turns out that method only applies to the Euro PSstore. In the US everything is final sale :stoneface:

So now im out $70.

Back
Top Bottom