The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Cod 4, was the greatest. No Russian? I can't wait to play that again, the ac130 in single player? Shoot. The only thing I hated was the machine gun turrets with infinite ammo/no cool down time..... And martyrdom. So many choppers and air strikes lost to martyrdom.

Edit: crap, I just realized I mixed the 2 games up.
All Ghillied up was in COD 4. That was fun. And of course, Mile High Club. :pimp:

Mile High Club on Veteran.
mean.gif
 You KNOW that's going to be a trophy. 
laugh.gif

Yup drinkbox.

You receive new abilities that allow you to enter areas that were blocked before and then you progress further and repeat. Classic metroidvania.

The battle system is completely based on the touch screen which mightbe offputting, but i think it really works.

Last edited:
Rewatched the better ending to Life is Strange gives ya feels man.
Soundtrack is great and really fits the game.
Did you like the soundtrack @seandon23?
i liked it a lot its not the music i tend to mostly listen to but i enjoyed it especially with the vibe the game gave me

and the better ending man and it hits you with the feels but in the end its still #BaeOverBay

i liked it a lot its not the music i tend to mostly listen to but i enjoyed it especially with the vibe the game gave me

and the better ending man and it hits you with the feels but in the end its still #BaeOverBay

I chose Bae over Bay, but watched and rewatched the other ending online and damn feels.
And yep not really music I generally like , but damn it was good and fit game.
I def gonna play again. This game was great and I want some more of these type of games.

How do the telltale games compare to this?

I chose Bae over Bay, but watched and rewatched the other ending online and damn feels.
And yep not really music I generally like , but damn it was good and fit game.
I def gonna play again. This game was great and I want some more of these type of games.

How do the telltale games compare to this?
Telltale games are great too in terms of story so far from the ones I've played they deliver. life is strange is definitely its own thing but telltale deff have a few great ones worth playing. If you haven't I really recommend playing The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and Tales from the Borderlands, and The Wolf Among Us. I still have to try their Minecraft and Game of Thrones games

Telltale games are great too in terms of story so far from the ones I've played they deliver. life is strange is definitely its own thing but telltale deff have a few great ones worth playing. If you haven't I really recommend playing The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and Tales from the Borderlands, and The Wolf Among Us. I still have to try their Minecraft and Game of Thrones games

Nice I might have to give them a try. The Batman one caught my eye, is why I'm asking.

How many of you excited for Mafia 3? I thought Mafia 2 was criminally underrated. I'm still debating on if this is gonna be a day one for me.

MW is great but is it really THAT good?
nerd.gif
This was THE game that got me back into playing video games lol.

It's a need!

So with the PS4 Pro releasing in November, will there be discs made specifically for the Pro or will it be the common ps4 game disc?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom