The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Polygon 9/10

Destructoid 9/10

Gamesradar 9/10

IGN 8.2/10

Gamespot 8/10

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Only one gamestop near me doing a midnight release for FF XV.....this evening nap is about to be lovely 
pimp.gif

By the way, you can get the collector's edition guide from amazon for $ 15 today

Step 1. Order the Guide here

http://amzn.to/2g1c8k5

Step 2. Order a book that $1-3 here's one

http://amzn.to/2gIz20I

Step 3. 

Use Promo Code "HolidayBook" at checkout.

#YourWelcome

Not to take away from the XV hype, hoping to pick it up in the low, too many games being neglected right now.

Overwatch is amazing. I haven't been this addicted to a game since TLOU. The only think I don't like is the wait times for games and the respawn points but everything is else is clutch.

Started off well with Torbjorn but then got (too) comfortable with Bastion and have settled in nicely with D.Va who is now my favorite character. I like the idea of being able to heal myself which is what drew me to Torbjorn and Bastion but D.Va is just dope to me. It's also pretty cool to play with a well-rounded team. Been in a few games where everyone wants to be offensive minded when our objective is to defend
mean.gif

Overwatch is the best MP game of the year and probably will be next year :lol:

The changes that have already been made combined with its potential are :wow:

They brought something original back to FPS

Last edited:
How did they know not to sell it. I would have took it over to sporting goods section or somewhere low key and tried to check out.

My PS4 Uncharted bundle arrives tomorrow :smokin

Must have games for PS4? Got a XB1 also so not really trying to get duplicate games. NBA 2K, Battlefield, FIFA, WWE and Gears of War are in my rotation right now for XB1

Yall already finished FFXV? :lol:

My PS4 Uncharted bundle arrives tomorrow :smokin

Must have games for PS4? Got a XB1 also so not really trying to get duplicate games. NBA 2K, Battlefield, FIFA, WWE and Gears of War are in my rotation right now for XB1

The Last of Us Remastered papi

I haven't finished it, actually I'm barely in. Between the holidays and work I've dropped maybe 9 or 10 hours in, still on chapter 3. I keep getting side tracked.

^I'm interested in still trying out Overwatch.
Do it. I slept on it. I wrongly tried to compare it to BF or COD before actually getting it. I've had a blast playing it over the two.
Overwatch is the best MP game of the year and probably will be next year
laugh.gif

The changes that have already been made combined with its potential are
eek.gif

They brought something original back to FPS
This.

Last edited:
I'm also curious how many of these XV reviews were played on easy mode vs normal. I'm inclined to believe this game takes alot longer playing on normal.

I'm also curious how many of these XV reviews were played on easy mode vs normal. I'm inclined to believe this game takes alot longer playing on normal.

Jason on Kotaku said he finished it in 55 hours (30+ on Side Quest and 20 on the main story). He said the Post -Game dungeon took him 4 hours to complete. His review was a great read too.

Back
Top Bottom