The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

9 HOURS!

I have read a couple non-spoiler reviews and my only small worry is how i will feel about the combat. Other than that, I am so ready.

It's going to be so weird playing a game I saw teased while I was a college freshman. 
laugh.gif

JNJL21FzTUuzciwQoOR4_giphy%20%288%2923232.gif

Last edited:
9 HOURS!

I have read a couple non-spoiler reviews and my only small worry is how i will feel about the combat. Other than that, I am so ready.

It's going to be so weird playing a game I saw teased while I was a college freshman. :lol:

JNJL21FzTUuzciwQoOR4_giphy%20%288%2923232.gif

I remember watching the History of FF DVD that came with my limited edition of FF XII and seeing previews for XIII, Versus XIII and Agito XIII. This was in 2006 :wow:

Oh I still have that FF XII LE DVD :smokin

I've been telling everyone since launch about over watch, game is one of my favorite games of all time. Built a PC just for it

Didn't realize The Last Guardian is coming out too. Gonna have a crazy backlog with my busy schedule and XV dropping tomorrow.

I read Kotaku's and this Reddit one (via Gaf). I also looked through IGN's, but I am not a huge fan of Vince's reviews for RPG's.

Last edited:
If you liked turn based I'd recommend a few but I think you said you already tried a few. It sucks that FF XIII was a lot of people's introduction to FF :smh:
Chronologically, I've tried these:
1. Ff13
2. Ff type 0
3 ff 10 1-2
4. Ff 13 2
5. Ff 13 3

Gave up on em all. Put 5h into ff13. I've listened to ff osts more than played the games.

Back
Top Bottom