The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So it's that time of year for our FF rankings eh?

1. FF VI [emoji]128016[/emoji]
2. FF IX
3. FF X
4. FF VII
5. I'll let you pick

Last edited:
If you liked turn based I'd recommend a few but I think you said you already tried a few. It sucks that FF XIII was a lot of people's introduction to FF :smh:
Chronologically, I've tried these:
1. Ff13
2. Ff type 0
3 ff 10 1-2
4. Ff 13 2
5. Ff 13 3

Gave up on em all. Put 5h into ff13. I've listened to ff osts more than played the games.
FF X-2 is the first attempt and direct sequel and it wasn't well received. The battle system was actually good but the story and cast was meh. It's hard to recommend a FF game to a non-RPG player because you have to play a good while to get a feel for it.

ffviii is my fav

vii was good

i like ix a lot

x was a lot of fun

skipped xi

spent a lot of playtime w xii the most

xiii was alright, more action then the traditional rpg of my taste

havent played xiv

They made this FF for action gamers. Uncharted meets Zelda.
As for lists, FFVII then everything else. Probably VI than IX following.

Last edited:
Damn so we may not see X-Men characters
mean.gif
Wow, if that's true, then the game may not be as good as we may expect it to be...SMH.

Draw system and junctioning weren't the best systems they have used, but it sounds like XV uses a similar system for it's magic.

I am trying to upgrade to a PS4 and I was wondering if you guys knew of any stores doing trade-ins? I own the first version of the PS3 (with PS2 game compatibility) and about 6 games (Fifa, Street Fighter, etc). If not, am I better off putting it for sale on Ebay? What do you guys recommend?

only played ff7 and ff8,both cery good, but i liked 8 more overall, though materia system is more fun. after that i went on console hiatus and went to pc gaming. i hope ff15 gives us all console gaming joy [emoji]127881[/emoji]

Beggars can't be choosers but no X-men :smh: :smh:
I want a versus game so bad that this is not even that big a blow since I'm excited it's even a thing but a bit disappointed.

Also hearing rumours of Combofiend being the battle director so hopefully Spencer makes a return but I also read that it's 2v2. :smh:

UMvC3 is probably going to get a port to PS4 like USFIV so good news for current gen owners and bodes well for UMvC3 at EVO next year before MvC4.

I wonder if the Netflix MCU characters might make an appearance too like Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

Back
Top Bottom