The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Joined Apr 30, 2007
I also tried to compared Overwatch to BF1 and COD and was wrongly mistaken. It's just a really fun, light and colorful game that is really fun to play.

I bought the game on Black Friday because my colleague says he plays it but I noticed that he doesn't even have PSN!

Oh, and I play Rainbow Six Siege as well heavy.

PSN: KevinBruins

Last edited:

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006
I need a next gen DMC

any word on that?

I know they remastered the last one already.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 7, 2007
What does signing in under ur name as a guest do when you go to someone's house?

If I like play Overwatch my stats will save?

Joined Jul 21, 2012
I finally put some hours in Bloodborne lol.  Slayed the 1st beast and finally got the lantern on the great bridge... been running around in circles in yarhamn for the last half year.

I upgraded my character too.. it's similar to demon souls.

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Joined May 31, 2004
Wonder how many people thought they were gonna play XV last night. Game took like 5 hours on thanksgiving to install, possibly the longest this gen with black ops 3 and GTAV up there too.

Joined Jan 19, 2008
Wonder how many people thought they were gonna play XV last night. Game took like 5 hours on thanksgiving to install, possibly the longest this gen with black ops 3 and GTAV up there too.
If you preordered digitally, it does all that a couple days before the release.

I was a little surprised I didnt see this Crown update pop up. 

ScroogeMcBuckz

formerly aceboogie
Joined May 31, 2004
Its a good thing that they broke it up into segments because a 39gb patch on top of 5 hour initial install would have had pissed off a lot of people, assuming they bought a physical disc.

At 4 hours I was still around hammerhead doing mobhunts and exploring the area.

Joined Aug 20, 2012
Quote:
These are currently on sale at Newegg for $70.

Lowest price I've seen them.
I already have a 2 TB Seagate but it's a completely different model, so I'm not sure whether it will work or not... probably won't though huh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now