The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My PS4 launch pack... time does fly, sheesh.

edit: Come to think about it... Sony got me for quite a bit this gen... Launch PS4, Launch PS4 Pro, PSVR 1.0, PSVR 1.5, 50 Mil PS4 Pro (bae), 2019 Holiday COD MW PS4 Pro Bundle (for a second location).

ps4 jop.jpg

Last edited:

bend studios may have missed the memo about next gen upgrades cause it still takes over a min to load up days gone.

Only TLOU2 got faster on PS4. Other patches haven't increased load speeds from what I;ve read but surprised we've not heard anything from them since it's a 2019 game.

This game is saved. Best thing to happen to it because the lack of media and hype was going to kill it.
Hopefully it's not another launch like Driveclub.

Don't have pics but I had the launch day ps4 that lasted me 6 years before I had to take it to my local mom and pop electronics repair to get new thermal paste added and new fan put in.

Games I got at launch were AC BF and NBA 2k14. Bought an extra ds4, too.

Great that the moustache has been restored but it's still Mark Walhebrg though.

Let's see how it goes though.

At this point, what do you guys want to see? I don't want to see anything. Unboxing it, booting it up for the first, navigating the UI etc. is all a part of the new console experience. I'd rather not watch somebody else have the experience for me.

Apparently some small youtube channel let slip that unboxing videos are coming tomorrow then more stuff dropping next friday.

i seriously cant believe we still dealing with all this speculation with less than a month out

just finished watching the official xbox video and seems like there is no more to hide with the xbox

At this point, what do you guys want to see? I don't want to see anything. Unboxing it, booting it up for the first, navigating the UI etc. is all a part of the new console experience. I'd rather not watch somebody else have the experience for me.

so you must dont watch anything before you get it? iphones, video games, etc...

I want to see more of the UI also want to see performance comparisons like digital foundry has been doing on youtube with the xbox for weeks now

so you must dont watch anything before you get it? iphones, video games, etc...

I want to see more of the UI also want to see performance comparisons like digital foundry has been doing on youtube with the xbox for weeks now
Honestly, not really. Usually with video games, if it's from a developer I'm familiar with and trust, I'll just watch the reveal trailer and I know if that game is for me or not. Movies, anything Marvel related, I'm not watching the trailer, they can do no wrong by me. I only upgrade my iPhone every 2-3 years but I tend to know what I'm getting with it, not a whole lot :lol: I just liked to be surprised when I get something new. I would have bought PS5 without any marketing because they've yet to let me down. I was deployed when PS4 was revealed. Outside of the headlines it got from E3, I didn't know anything about it. I had my wife go and pay for one in full and had no regrets. I'm not knocking anybody for wanting to see more, I just prefer to experience the new console in my own home and not online through someone else.

I want to know ALL the features it does in depth.
Also looking for feedback about the pulse headphones as I'm on the fence about them.

Back
Top Bottom